Charlotte Brown Tik Tok

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seriously should wear a bra 😩 primark bralets are not a substitute hun, really.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they will have a back size big enough for her in normal bras!

• Haha
She literally talks like she’s still not 9 stone overweight…:rolleyes:
She must eat pure tit still because she's been going to the gym for over a year and lost 3 stone. The weight would fall off if she was in a deficit and going to the gym.

Reactions: 2
We started our journeys roughly the same time and I've lost 7st 🙈 I do wish I had some of her delusion though as I still feel enormous.

We started our journeys roughly the same time and I've lost 7st 🙈 I do wish I had some of her delusion though as I still feel enormous.
That tik tok ahe put up today talking about the fat dissolving injections... She said I haven't had them for 3 months now and I'm so excited to see what happens now im smaller...she had lost almost 3 stone in Jan, and now she's lost 3 stone she says. Smaller where? I agree going to the gym changes your body shape but she is not smaller since January.

You can literally see her looking down and moving her phone back to make sure her "love bite" is on show. How old are you 14? So desperate.

Also she says fat dissolving injections are "all worth it if you put the work in" if you put the work in you wouldn't need injections 🤣 bleeping outrageous that a size 22+ woman is having fat dissolving anyway. "We're gonna need a bigger needle" 😅 duck sake.

• Haha
The flicking of the extensions is really agging me! Wish she’d leave them alone! 😡😡

She really does think she has a big juicy bum don't she 🤣
Every pic, every video shes showing it off and all I'm seeing is a mound of back fat with a flat arse underneath?