Charlotte Brown Tik Tok

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ridiculous is she getting fat dissolving injections 😭 I'm cracking up. But the person doing them is the bigger fraud for letting her think they're going to make enough of a difference to be worth wasting your money on at her size.

Absolutely I mean I'm not skinny (size 16) I wouldn't wear any of what she does
Same. She doesn't dress for the body shes got. Sometimes I think maybe people like that are right, duck what anyone else thinks, wear what makes you happy. Then I see a pic of them in a short skirt and a bralet in a nightclub 🤣

my names the same as this thread and i have tiktok - i literally just tit myself ahhahahaha, thought i’d made it 🥹🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She thinks she’s a size 16/18 now ffs I think she has the opposite of body dismorphia, she sees herself as small!!

Reactions: 3
She thinks she’s a size 16/18 now ffs I think she has the opposite of body dismorphia, she sees herself as small!!
She has lost *some* weight but she is massively in denial. She literally advertised size TWENTY SIX jeans a couple of days ago then she's making out she's an 18 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I agree she’s lost some weight but it’s a very small amount she doesn’t look much different and there is absolutely no way she’s any smaller than a size 24! She’s deluded

So glad I found this 😆 she has done my head in for so long. She's a hot mess and so bloody gobby. She gets so angry and does the absolute most if she disagrees with anyone.