Charlotte Brown Tik Tok

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot be the only one that is cringed out by this girls tik toks and her general sense of self

Reactions: 1
I wondered why it took so long.
I've searched for her a few times 😅

I don't mind her, but she is a bit cringe.
I know shes going through a rough time at the moment living back home etc. *BUT* the issues I have are all long standing 🤣 the mess 😱 THE MESS! The nail varnish is always a state like for weeks including on nights out! The lingerie on a night out. I'm sorry no. She doesn't have the bresticles for that look and they're literally sagging down not even filling the cup. Why doesn't she ever wear a bra? She has done great to lose a but of weight bit she thinks it's a lot more obvious than it is. At her size you'd need to lose 5 stone really before it's noticeable.

Reactions: 2
I think she seems nice enough, but her clothing choices I do not like for her shape.
She has lovely hair.
Maybe it's her age, and she needs some fashion advice. My advice would be start with a great bra.

I think she seems nice enough, but her clothing choices I do not like for her shape.
She has lovely hair.
Maybe it's her age, and she needs some fashion advice. My advice would be start with a great bra.
I know fat people should be able to wear what they want and yes why bloody not but come on does she really see what she looks like in some of the outfits? 🤯 She needs to lay off the bralet as an everyday thing. Maybe now she has a job she will find it more necessary to not have them flapping around like spaniels ears.

I know fat people should be able to wear what they want and yes why bloody not but come on does she really see what she looks like in some of the outfits? 🤯 She needs to lay off the bralet as an everyday thing. Maybe now she has a job she will find it more necessary to not have them flapping around like spaniels ears.
Some of the dresses she shows she is going to wear to go out, I want to say something but do not want to hurt her feelings.
Those bra things she wears are horrible with her tummy showing.

Some of the dresses she shows she is going to wear to go out, I want to say something but do not want to hurt her feelings.
Those bra things she wears are horrible with her tummy showing.
Yeah same here. I felt bad for her and her child, that break up is messy AF when the kid thinks they're her Dad but he isn't and has no interest in staying in such position. Really tough times and she lost her home too because of it. I do feel for her as she doesn't seem like an arse like most tik tokers. Just wish she'd see what others see 🥴

Yeah same here. I felt bad for her and her child, that break up is messy AF when the kid thinks they're her Dad but he isn't and has no interest in staying in such position. Really tough times and she lost her home too because of it. I do feel for her as she doesn't seem like an arse like most tik tokers. Just wish she'd see what others see 🥴
Aw, that's sad for the child. It's odd her mum does not say something I know I would.

I like her but can’t stand the way she’s constantly touching and flicking those extensions. She looks great with short hair but those extensions are just a no!

Omg so glad I’ve found her thread! She used to messaged me she’s ago asking how I’d lost weight then started doing her before and afters but with literally no difference, just different poses! I remember a while ago she was trying to convince us and her self that she was a size 18 I think she has body dysmorphia but the other way! She’s at least a 26/28!!

• Haha
Omg so glad I’ve found her thread! She used to messaged me she’s ago asking how I’d lost weight then started doing her before and afters but with literally no difference, just different poses! I remember a while ago she was trying to convince us and her self that she was a size 18 I think she has body dysmorphia but the other way! She’s at least a 26/28!!
She looks like she is losing now and you. An see some differences but the way she goes on you'd think she was after losing 10 stone not 2 or 3

I do think she's lost some weight, she would look much better if she covered up a lot more. Her clothing choices are not flatting. The same posing and back leg kick is old now. She's a nice enough person though.

I do think she's lost some weight, she would look much better if she covered up a lot more. Her clothing choices are not flatting. The same posing and back leg kick is old now. She's a nice enough person though.
I agree about her clothing choices they don't do her any favours. And why does she never wear a real bra? I feel a lot of outfits would actually look better if she did, it would give her a better shape.

I agree about her clothing choices they don't do her any favours. And why does she never wear a real bra? I feel a lot of outfits would actually look better if she did, it would give her a better shape.
Ove always wondered that, it would give her a better shape.