Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coz you never played with your kids unless it was photographed and shared on Instagram

Reactions: 5
Coz you never played with your kids unless it was photographed and shared on Instagram
She’ll be on for the chats later because it’s ages since she’s been on (12 hours = ages) and she’ll be manifesting, and journaling and meditating and obviously ‘grateful’ all whilst flogging her overpriced trash.

Reactions: 1
Chav is in the south if France on a retread. She talks some shite … I’ve done a lot of work on myself blah blah

Reactions: 3
we only need one hand to count the weekends she's been with her children this year

Reactions: 2
While I do think she comes across as a really driven and astute business woman doing great things with her brand, I do wonder how she justifies so much time away from her children when she works so much. Now I’d say the exact same for a dad doing it but we don’t follow him on social media do we. I don’t actually follow anyone else on social media that does so much ‘filling up their own cup’ to be honest and while we all need to be individuals as parents, is it fair to only parent for approx 10% of their lives ??! Not in my book

Reactions: 6
She talks endlessly about her business because she has nothing else to do and who else is going to talk about it?

Ive worked in multinationals my entire career so a little hobby business like Chaz’ wouldn’t last a second in my world.

She talks endlessly about her business because she has nothing else to do and who else is going to talk about it?

Ive worked in multinationals my entire career so a little hobby business like Chaz’ wouldn’t last a second in my world.
I imagine I do more work in one hour than she does all week. I don't get to leave all my responsibilities to fill my cup. I do well to fill a cup of tea

Charlene I know you read here

All last night's stories were your own brand and should all have been marked #AD

Advertising Standards Authority Ireland will be receiving a screenshot of each clip of last night's undeclared ad

Reactions: 4
She’s an asshole. I literally can’t look at her anymore…between the massive mouth, all the teeth, her shite skin and screeching like a frikin banshee…I just can’t anymore. I must go check her insta stats tho because I think her engagement is pretty low

Reactions: 1
From ‘MUA’ to skincare and now jumping on the wellness bandwagon…anything to stay relevant. She’s a dose.

Reactions: 4
As if I’d take wellness advice from her, what makes her think she knows anything about it
She doesn’t know anything about wellness. All you need to do is look at her to know she know absolutely Jack shit about wellness. And shouldn’t she be putting AD beside all those retreats she promoting. Because let’s face it, she’s not doing it for free.

ETA: her engagement rate is 1.4%

Ella and Jo’s is even worse at 0.13%. About 54 of their overall followers engaging with them…squeaky bum time as they say

Last edited:
The only advice she's qualified to give is on how to abandon your children at every opportunity