Charlene White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wait for it....if she gets voted for trials she will say its because she's black...of she doesn't get voted....it will be because she's black and we're racist. She's such an insufferable nob who seems to want to cause as much divide as possible in disguise of 'ending racism' I can't bear the women. Shouts at the other panelists and brings every story regardless of what it....into a race issue. Can she not see what she's doing?.

Reactions: 14
I used to really like and respect her as a journalist. I'm not an avid loose women watcher but a few times I've watched now and she has a habit of bringing
She is fine when she is just reading the autocue on the news. Anything where she has to give her own opinions she is bloody annoying. Loves the sound of her own voice. She is very dull but with a huge ego and feeling of self-importance. She thinks she is fun and edgy but she reminds me a bit of that 'I do cuss a little' meme. Private school girl trying to act like she is from the streets.

Reactions: 11
Her husband is white and his name is Andy he is from Liverpool my hometown which is shocking to me because us scousers have a personality and sense of humour and charleen is serious boring and lack’s personality unless she is on about her favourite, subject me myself and I also not to forget race I find her hypocritical and divisive and annoying and before anyone says I’m racist am mixed race and from toxteth from multi racial family
I do like JSP very direct savvy and astute made it in her career when it was male dominated

This thread is festering with racism, you would think it's Twitter. Yuck.
Hi char

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also I love sunetra she’s a breath of fresh air and fabulous loved her in brookside as well

Reactions: 4
What I don't understand is how she has to be "impartial" with Matt Hancock, but she'll defend Meghan Markle all day long.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Gloria Rostron I only saw the first 7 mins, but holy crow! She sure as hell doesn't lack self-esteem does she? She has a hit list for every organization or person who didn't hire her and not ever work with them? WTF? Media jobs aren't plentiful, if she is not careful it might bite her in the arse. I save my hit lists for people who can my arse. If they don't choose me, I witch for 5 mins and move along; their loss.

Reactions: 3
What I don't understand is how she has to be "impartial" with Matt Hancock, but she'll defend Meghan Markle all day long.
That was my first thought when she was on the 6:30pm news yesterday. She seemed gleeful when, at the end of the report, announced there would be more revelations when Harrys book is launched next month

Reactions: 3
Well this one who won’t wear a Poppy now throws her support around Phil and trolley dolly Holly.
She's represented by YMU as is Phillip so it's not a huge surprise. I'm guessing a few more of them will be told to show their support, the more that is hinted at about him.

Reactions: 7
Well this one who won’t wear a Poppy now throws her support around Phil and trolley dolly Holly.
My husband is black and I am white and we met in the 1970s and suffered awful prejudice. Our daughter and grandchildren are mixed race and I absolutely applaud that we are seeing many more diverse presenters on TV. But I just do not like this woman - she absolutely loves herself and I find her very arrogant and diversive.

I’m the daughter of a WW2 RAF veteran and the mother-in-law of a serving soldier and I am incensed at her refusal to wear a remembrance poppy. Awful woman.

Reactions: 11
Originally posted on the LW thread but thought I’d copy here..

Oh what a shock 😮 Charlene loves Nella and she can do no wrong 😡
Well done Denise for being the only panellist brave enough to disagree. Wish they had discussed it more. 🙄

Reactions: 7