Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
I reckon whoever said Bbc is right, she’s been doing some stuff with Strictly on her page .

Hope she gets more exposure, I keep tellin people about her but you have to see it to appreciate it!

Reactions: 2

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Omg what have you all done to me. Just found this on YouTube and watched episode 1 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I am gonna work my way through the rest now. 😍👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Omg what have you all done to me. Just found this on YouTube and watched episode 1 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I am gonna work my way through the rest now. 😍👍🏻
So I am very sleep deprived today 🥱 I watched the first 4 episodes, then got lost down the rabbit hole of charity shop sues Twitter.... watching people ‘do’ her is as funny as the real thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣, then I watched the Xmas special with Vicky Mclure. 😍.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Tree_

VIP Member
There's a new 5 minute interview episode on youtube. That Vickeh bloodeh McLure trying to fit our Sue up for them stolen goods aint right

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
Oh my god. I don’t know many others who love nighty night. I said the exact thing about a Jill Tyrell vibe haha!!! I urge anyone who loves charity shop sue to check out nighty night. They are all on iplayer!
hug for Jill!
I agree not enough people talk about nighty night, absolute work of genius. Julia Davis is my absolute hero and nighty night one of my favourite shows of all time. I think that’s why I love Charity Shop Sue so much, haven’t loved a monster so much since Jill. They are surely distant relatives 😂

• Heart

theghosttown

VIP Member
Love that. 'What time is it? It's only bloody fashion time.' And another of my fave quotes. 'Omg don't. Nah, I feel faint. I'm gonna collapse. It's Ralph Laurent'
hahahahahahaahh I love that. Me and my husband always sing “thighs.. sky bloody high high high high“ and “oOoooO youre a sexy momma momma momma momma”

theghosttown

VIP Member
I’ve been watching it all again today it really is superb. She has such a Jill Tyrrell vibe, I love a complete monster they make for the best characters 😂 Deserves an actual tv show, someone needs to pick it up!
Oh my god. I don’t know many others who love nighty night. I said the exact thing about a Jill Tyrell vibe haha!!! I urge anyone who loves charity shop sue to check out nighty night. They are all on iplayer!