Charity Shop Sue - Youtube series.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody else watch this or follow Charity Shop Sue on IG? She is absolutely brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
YES!!!

I love this woman and it drives me crazy that no one I know irl has a clue what I’m going on about! The series was amazing, one minute you’re laughing next minute you’re cringing.
Ey up Chazzers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm so glad. Luckily one of my friends is obsessed. So we constantly voice note each other quotes. I love her. Not sure what my fave scene is. Maybe the refund scene with Grace. Or the stylist scene. 'Be honest with meh nah, what size are ya? One ladeh to another ladeh.'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YES!!!!!!! I am so here for this.
I absolutely love the series, everything about it is a marvel. My favourite episode is where she’s absolutely wasted after the funeral and the fashion show.. “£70 pands, give it me after the show...dont mess me abaat”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
YES!!!!!!! I am so here for this.
I absolutely love the series, everything about it is a marvel. My favourite episode is where she’s absolutely wasted after the funeral and the fashion show.. “£70 pands, give it me after the show...dont mess me abaat”
Love that. 'What time is it? It's only bloody fashion time.' And another of my fave quotes. 'Omg don't. Nah, I feel faint. I'm gonna collapse. It's Ralph Laurent'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love that. 'What time is it? It's only bloody fashion time.' And another of my fave quotes. 'Omg don't. Nah, I feel faint. I'm gonna collapse. It's Ralph Laurent'
hahahahahahaahh I love that. Me and my husband always sing “thighs.. sky bloody high high high high“ and “oOoooO youre a sexy momma momma momma momma”

Omg what have you all done to me. Just found this on YouTube and watched episode 1 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I am gonna work my way through the rest now. 😍👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg what have you all done to me. Just found this on YouTube and watched episode 1 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I am gonna work my way through the rest now. 😍👍🏻
So I am very sleep deprived today 🥱 I watched the first 4 episodes, then got lost down the rabbit hole of charity shop sues Twitter.... watching people ‘do’ her is as funny as the real thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣, then I watched the Xmas special with Vicky Mclure. 😍.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve been watching it all again today it really is superb. She has such a Jill Tyrrell vibe, I love a complete monster they make for the best characters 😂 Deserves an actual tv show, someone needs to pick it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I stopped getting notifications for this thread. Drat. Saw that anna saccone tweeted how much she loves sue. If she ruins it for me I'll hit the roof laydeh

Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching it all again today it really is superb. She has such a Jill Tyrrell vibe, I love a complete monster they make for the best characters 😂 Deserves an actual tv show, someone needs to pick it up!
Oh my god. I don’t know many others who love nighty night. I said the exact thing about a Jill Tyrell vibe haha!!! I urge anyone who loves charity shop sue to check out nighty night. They are all on iplayer!

Oh my god. I don’t know many others who love nighty night. I said the exact thing about a Jill Tyrell vibe haha!!! I urge anyone who loves charity shop sue to check out nighty night. They are all on iplayer!
hug for Jill!
I agree not enough people talk about nighty night, absolute work of genius. Julia Davis is my absolute hero and nighty night one of my favourite shows of all time. I think that’s why I love Charity Shop Sue so much, haven’t loved a monster so much since Jill. They are surely distant relatives 😂

• Heart
I have now watched both Sue and Jill have to say I prefer Charity shop Sue