Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boob job is sooo obvious on her tiktok! Just been stalking her and obviously they haven’t settled yet but she could never deny it🤣
I’d of rather spent the money on a his and hers nose job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know their true source of income… im not blind i understand their husbands have dodgy dealings but their lifestyles are borderline celebrity..Dubai, Monaco, Louis Vuitton, Hermes ridicules amounts spent on candles, bedding etc its as if they have so much money coming in they cant find enough ways to get rid of it fast enough. I know Chardonnay is cousins with elizabeth smith and her dad owns a fleet of caravan parks and hes very well off, but the rest is like, really a tree surgeon for a husband and this is your 5th Birkin? I know actual heart surgeons cant make that their lifestyle. Also another one to follow is Paris (welsh) Ward she just lives like beyonce yet she cant spell basic things like cabbage or champagne its beyond me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know why Naomi O’Brien and Chanel Curtin aren’t friends anymore? Was supposed to be bridesmaids for each other and friends since childhood and fell out before Naomi’s wedding? Chanel now pregnant with a baby boy

I know! she doesn’t seem maternal to me at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if she left having kids for another few years
i Reckon it won’t be long. They do all like to compete and try to outdo each other. Even tho i couldn’t imagine her and the boy groom as parents 😂

Reactions: 1
I just seen that. How long before chardz makes an announcement
She’s said quite a lot in q&a’s they’re in no rush which seems not the norm for most of her family
Members they seem to
Be pregnant within the year of getting married

Does anyone know if there’s any dupes about of her swimwear brand? I actually really like the stuff, but I would want multiple outfits and they’re low-key expensive for swimwear! I also don’t think I’d fit into her biggest size either :/

Does anyone know if there’s any dupes about of her swimwear brand? I actually really like the stuff, but I would want multiple outfits and they’re low-key expensive for swimwear! I also don’t think I’d fit into her biggest size either :/
Screenshot what you want and search it in AliExpress app (click on camera on search bar for image search) I can almost guarantee her stuff is from there!

EDIT: I just did a search on two random ones and they’re coming up between £10-£12 on AliExpress the reviews are also really good and include pics. Hope this helps xx

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Screenshot what you want and search it in AliExpress app (click on camera on search bar for image search) I can almost guarantee her stuff is from there!

EDIT: I just did a search on two random ones and they’re coming up between £10-£12 on AliExpress the reviews are also really good and include pics. Hope this helps xx
Awwww thank you sis! I’ll download Aliexpress now! 💕💕💕 you’re a star

• Heart

Knew they were all off there!! Most insta boutiques are the same

Reactions: 2
Knew they were all off there!! Most insta boutiques are the same
She stole the business idea off her friend Honey Hilden, it was the reason they fell out. Honey was selling the swimsuits first and Chardonnay swooped in. Chardz has got a bit of a habit of being shady.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her lashes look ridiculous in the latest grwm tiktok I think she’d really suit a natural lvl

Omg. She sounds nothing like what I thought she would sound like 😂
---
Her lashes look ridiculous in the latest grwm tiktok I think she’d really suit a natural lvl
I agree.. or shorter lash extensions. The extremely dark lip liner looks awful on her as well.