Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would make sense why she's selling loads of old tops
If I was Chazza and had the money to spend on plastic surgery, having my boobs done (her boobs) would not be the first thing I would want to have surgery on because her boobs looked perfectly fine pre-op.

Reactions: 1
I agree!! Look at this side by side comparison looks like she went to the same surgeon as her cousins the young girls as they all have the exact same boob job too
I think her makeup these days is quite frankly terrifying! 🤡 I wonder what her baby brother child groom thinks about her new cloned assets? All the teenage lads at the young offenders institution will be drooling and having wet dreams over her! ✊🏻💦✊🏻💦✊🏻💦

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont know if theres any traveller girls on here if there are do many get plastic surgery as they dont seem to talk about it? Is it taboo ?

I dont know if theres any traveller girls on here if there are do many get plastic surgery as they dont seem to talk about it? Is it taboo ?
It is obvious that most of the girls have plastic surgery, especially their matching boob jobs. I would hazard a guess that a lot of topics isn’t talked about to save face.

Nah its normal actually getting filler is like getting your lips done and surgery is quite common for us now xxx

Reactions: 4
I’m trying to work out if Chazza has had a boob job or not? 🤔 Put your titties away beaut, we’re sick of seeing them; but your baby brother boy groom will be delighted with his new toys when he leaves the Young Offenders Institution. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m trying to work out if Chazza has had a boob job or not? 🤔 Put your titties away beaut, we’re sick of seeing them; but your baby brother boy groom will be delighted with his new toys when he leaves the Young Offenders Institution. 🙄
What’s he done to be in young offenders?!

What’s he done to be in young offenders?!
I may have got it wrong, he could be in Borstal not the Young Offenders Institution. Either way, baby brother boy groom will be all over Chazza’s new titties like flies around tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She and her cousins have some of the worst boob jobs I’ve ever seen. They all looked way better before

• Haha
As a fellow boob job girlie she’s 100% had them done. Mine sat really far up my chest for the first few months until they dropped a little bit😅 I know a lot of people are anti-surgery but it was a massive insecurity of mine and I’ve felt soooo much better since

Reactions: 4
As a fellow boob job girlie she’s 100% had them done. Mine sat really far up my chest for the first few months until they dropped a little bit😅 I know a lot of people are anti-surgery but it was a massive insecurity of mine and I’ve felt soooo much better since
You literally cannot deny she’s had them done, even Stevie Wonder can vouch for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m the last to judge as I also have fillers, I tan, and wear lashes but Chardonnay has completely aged herself. It’s too much for a girl of her age and you can see the difference below, she looks matronly these days and nothing like a girl who’s barely turned 21.

Attachments

The boob job is sooo obvious on her tiktok! Just been stalking her and obviously they haven’t settled yet but she could never deny it🤣

I’ve seen Elizabeth (Jason’s wife) post a photo of gifts with the caption of thankyou aunt Anita and uncle Jason so who actually knows unless they’ve just got the same name as Jason (her husbands) parents???
---

Also just seen Porsche McMillan (another traveller girl on tiktok and insta) is in Ibiza with her boyfriend solo, doubt they’re having separate hotel rooms
Porsche ain’t even a full traveller it’s only her father that is, she has siblings that are but don’t know where their mother is