Chantellechamps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said that the twins were asking Dakota’s friends to play Disney games on FaceTime 🙄 not all kids have been to Disneyland so I couldn’t imagine how annoying they are going on about it 24/7

Many of her followers found her refreshing for her body positivity when she was bigger.... now she just looks like every other influencer (she looks great btw)

Reactions: 4
The content is always the same, but still another free trip to Florida, to post the exact same stuff she did last time, what do these brands want, as I’d love a free holiday for posting the same crap over there - beyond a joke, is this her 3rd free/‘hosted’ trip? Ridiculous. She’s not relatable anymore at all. I love Florida, Disney etc, but when she posted that she’s off again I couldn’t help but think ffs not again!!

Reactions: 3
The content is always the same, but still another free trip to Florida, to post the exact same stuff she did last time, what do these brands want, as I’d love a free holiday for posting the same crap over there - beyond a joke, is this her 3rd free/‘hosted’ trip? Ridiculous. She’s not relatable anymore at all. I love Florida, Disney etc, but when she posted that she’s off again I couldn’t help but think ffs not again!!
What I don’t understand is, the whole point of an influencer is to influence people. Who is actually influenced by her to go and book a 6k holiday? I mean if you’re going to be spending 6k it’s not going to be because you’ve seen her stories. She’s not relatable at all. Everyone knows about Disneyland I don’t understand why they would need to promote it.

Reactions: 3
Agree with everything you’ve said, I really used it like Chantelle but lately there’s something that’s really bugging me about her I just can’t quite put my finger on it

Reactions: 2
The adhd thing really bugs me it's like she's made it her personality trait.i have it I hate people treating me differently because of it.
Her, she blames everything in it and now dakota has it and her mum and sister.
And the frivolous spending when trying to act like down to earth, 500 or so on glasses x2 just because

Reactions: 4