Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkshire101

Had to find this thread because I've just seen her stories about driving to a postal depot for some dresses she had shipped from America. She was cross because they wouldn't look through thousands of parcels to find them even though she got there at 12.35 and it closes at half 12.
What an entitled fucking idiot!!! Another influencer that has absolutely NO SHAME. I've unfollowed her. I can't believe people actually behave like this

Reactions: 7

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I’m sorry but surly nobody can actually enjoy her content? Nobody can afford to go to Disney that many times a year read the bloody room! surly the more times they go the lees special it becomes
We are saving to go and won't be able to afford it until 2025. I don't think I'm in the minority either... totally unrelatable and a bit smug with it too.

Reactions: 5

noobie123

Whole family going shopping at once! Her hubby and 3 kids.why !
Didn’t you know the rules don’t apply to you if you’re an ‘Influencer’ 😏

seriously no need though. Pretty sure her mum & sister live with her too? So a right house full to watch the girls whilst one of them popped out

Reactions: 4

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Many of her followers found her refreshing for her body positivity when she was bigger.... now she just looks like every other influencer (she looks great btw)

Tamsdebs212

Her twins are 4, they look ridiculous strapped to the mountain buggy suitcases.

And isn’t her 7 year old supposed to be in school?

keytotruth

VIP Member
The adhd thing really bugs me it's like she's made it her personality trait.i have it I hate people treating me differently because of it.
Her, she blames everything in it and now dakota has it and her mum and sister.
And the frivolous spending when trying to act like down to earth, 500 or so on glasses x2 just because

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Shes thinking about going Disney again in April 🤯 she is starting to be a bit unrelatable, most families have to save for years!

Reactions: 3

Funkymum101

The content is always the same, but still another free trip to Florida, to post the exact same stuff she did last time, what do these brands want, as I’d love a free holiday for posting the same crap over there - beyond a joke, is this her 3rd free/‘hosted’ trip? Ridiculous. She’s not relatable anymore at all. I love Florida, Disney etc, but when she posted that she’s off again I couldn’t help but think ffs not again!!

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Can’t be dealing with folllwing her anymore, no one needs to see an absolute tirade of Disney Disney Disney Disney Disney.. X 10000 images / memories when we are all on lockdown!! No one cares whether or not you can or can’t go this year on your poll.. literally people dying of covid and people in financial ruin so your holiday is at bottom of people’s care!! Tbh I’ve been lucky to keep my job and it still irritates me lol.
I was meant to be going to Disneyland Paris this month. We had been planning it for years. I couldn't give less of a damn about her going to Florida for the 3rd time in 3 years.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
One of the most unrelatable influencers out there. Who can afford to go to Disney every year as well as other summer and city breaks?

Nayalove96

VIP Member
We are saving to go and won't be able to afford it until 2025. I don't think I'm in the minority either... totally unrelatable and a bit smug with it too.
It’s so bloody expensive! I added everything up not so long ago and by the time I added all the extras it was thousands 🤢 I’m sure your trip will be absolutely amazing and even more appreciated because you don’t to multiple times a year ☺ She needs to realise going to Disneyland isn’t a personality trait 😂

Nayalove96

VIP Member
I’m sorry but surly nobody can actually enjoy her content? Nobody can afford to go to Disney that many times a year read the bloody room! surly the more times they go the lees special it becomes

Nayalove96

VIP Member
The content is always the same, but still another free trip to Florida, to post the exact same stuff she did last time, what do these brands want, as I’d love a free holiday for posting the same crap over there - beyond a joke, is this her 3rd free/‘hosted’ trip? Ridiculous. She’s not relatable anymore at all. I love Florida, Disney etc, but when she posted that she’s off again I couldn’t help but think ffs not again!!
What I don’t understand is, the whole point of an influencer is to influence people. Who is actually influenced by her to go and book a 6k holiday? I mean if you’re going to be spending 6k it’s not going to be because you’ve seen her stories. She’s not relatable at all. Everyone knows about Disneyland I don’t understand why they would need to promote it.

Can’t be dealing with folllwing her anymore, no one needs to see an absolute tirade of Disney Disney Disney Disney Disney.. X 10000 images / memories when we are all on lockdown!! No one cares whether or not you can or can’t go this year on your poll.. literally people dying of covid and people in financial ruin so your holiday is at bottom of people’s care!! Tbh I’ve been lucky to keep my job and it still irritates me lol.

Choco88

VIP Member
I have 0 sympathy for her putting up about the alarms going off! She knew days ago that there would be a hurricane and she decided to fuck about in Disneyland instead of getting to safety! Maybe I’m wrong but If that was me I’d fuck the holiday off and either fly home to get somewhere safer 🤷🏽‍♀️
why did she think it was appropriate to film them being evacuated? The girls must have been so scared but no reassurance from
Mummy because she can’t get her head out of her phone 😡