Chantellechamps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whole family going shopping at once! Her hubby and 3 kids.why !
Didn’t you know the rules don’t apply to you if you’re an ‘Influencer’ 😏

seriously no need though. Pretty sure her mum & sister live with her too? So a right house full to watch the girls whilst one of them popped out

Reactions: 4
Didn’t you know the rules don’t apply to you if you’re an ‘Influencer’ 😏

seriously no need though. Pretty sure her mum & sister live with her too? So a right house full to watch the girls whilst one of them popped out
She can shop in her own wen Lewis is home her sister i think is still ill with ebs but do live there do might not be comfortable looking after them alone atm.but certain her or hubby can shop.she lives in Southend which has such a high rate you'd do all you can to stay safe

Reactions: 2
Can’t be dealing with folllwing her anymore, no one needs to see an absolute tirade of Disney Disney Disney Disney Disney.. X 10000 images / memories when we are all on lockdown!! No one cares whether or not you can or can’t go this year on your poll.. literally people dying of covid and people in financial ruin so your holiday is at bottom of people’s care!! Tbh I’ve been lucky to keep my job and it still irritates me lol.

Reactions: 3
Can’t be dealing with folllwing her anymore, no one needs to see an absolute tirade of Disney Disney Disney Disney Disney.. X 10000 images / memories when we are all on lockdown!! No one cares whether or not you can or can’t go this year on your poll.. literally people dying of covid and people in financial ruin so your holiday is at bottom of people’s care!! Tbh I’ve been lucky to keep my job and it still irritates me lol.
I was meant to be going to Disneyland Paris this month. We had been planning it for years. I couldn't give less of a damn about her going to Florida for the 3rd time in 3 years.

Her twins are 4, they look ridiculous strapped to the mountain buggy suitcases.

And isn’t her 7 year old supposed to be in school?

Reactions: 4
Shes thinking about going Disney again in April 🤯 she is starting to be a bit unrelatable, most families have to save for years!

It's going to stop being special for Dakota soon! How much money must they have!
My little girls would love to go and I'd love to take them but I'd have to remortgage the house 🤣

I enjoy the content but it's so unrelatable watching them go twice a year.

Reactions: 1