Changing Rooms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he was glad she has not come back or it would have been like Jurassic Park, whatever that means.
I found that to be very sexist comment. It's OK to bring him back but not her? I know he has his fans here but I don't think he is anywhere neat as good as he thinks he is

And I miss Anna ryder Richardson, she was always one of my favourites.

Reactions: 5
I found that to be very sexist comment. It's OK to bring him back but not her? I know he has his fans here but I don't think he is anywhere neat as good as he thinks he is

And I miss Anna ryder Richardson, she was always one of my favourites.
He is not one of my favourites either. Read a couple of lines from Amanda Platell today....... Explaining why he'd revamped Changing Rooms, which drew a risible 1.3 mil viewers, LLB, 56, said he'd made a significant investment in leather trousers and would like to get a bit more wear out of them. Oh, dear, someone has to tell him his saggy old trews passed their sell by date a decade ago - just like the show.
Made me laugh. 🤣

• Haha
I'm not British and have never seen the original, so I'm really confused about the concept of this show.
Are they competing in designing the most tacky, early 2000s style and migraine inducing rooms possible? And why go to the trouble of switching with your neighbors if they have zero input in the design and get ignored when they bring up concerns?
look up on youtube "changing rooms teapots " 😂 I preferred the new layouts but didnt really like either room. the bedroom looked like a before photo in homes under the hammer 😂 I also found it hilarious that the only preference for the living room was not pink and llb just totally ignored it 😂 anyone else secretly hope the swing would fall as they sat on it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I completely forgot this had restarted!
Used to love Anna Ryder Richardson but not so much Linda Barker in the old series, her voice grated on me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
look up on youtube "changing rooms teapots " 😂 I preferred the new layouts but didnt really like either room. the bedroom looked like a before photo in homes under the hammer 😂 I also found it hilarious that the only preference for the living room was not pink and llb just totally ignored it 😂 anyone else secretly hope the swing would fall as they sat on it
I was hoping it would as well! I'm terrible! I wonder if they will do a "return to" episode at the end of the series. Will the swing still be intact?! Will the hair be there?!

• Haha
I watched the other day and cannot believe what an absolute cock LLB is. I found his humour so cringey 🥴

I feel like the first 20 minutes are just a long advert for Dulux paint …

I wasn't sure if I liked them or not. I wouldn't want them in my house. But I then am that person who spends ages deciding between white cotton and brilliant white.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always wish they would revisit the houses a year or so later, I can only imagine the cheap things they use would not last well 😂 remember linda barker always seemed to use sticker type things to decorate the walls. awful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watching on catch up now. Not a fan of beige mural and the udder chairs but the rest of the room was fine if a bit boring/bland. Thought the panelling effect was cool in the other room and the almost tortoise effect wall but the carpet tiles, oh no 🙁

How did I not know changing rooms is back!? I’ve put an episode on now just to see what it’s like, can’t wait!

So far LLB is coming across as bit of a caricature of himself. Was he always so cringe?

Last edited:
  • Haha
How did I not know changing rooms is back!? I’ve put an episode on now just to see what it’s like, can’t wait!

So far LLB is coming across as bit of a caricature of himself. Was he always so cringe?
I think he has got worse tbh and i love it, the designs look as cheap as ever, looking at them you can just imagine in a few months they will look really tatty

• Haha
I had a migraine on Wednesday (pre changing rooms!) So I think I need a rewatch. I just remember that horrible brown smear up the wall... looked like smeared tit.

• Haha
I think he has got worse tbh and i love it, the designs look as cheap as ever, looking at them you can just imagine in a few months they will look really tatty
Would love to see them go back to some of the designs and see how they held up, what did the owners change immediately etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would love to see them go back to some of the designs and see how they held up, what did the owners change immediately etc 😂
omg same! I can only imagine how bad they would look, the pink room in the first episode looked dated the moment they finished 😂
The 2 gay guys (cannot remember their names) seem to have a weird obsession with hair related things, don't want to spoiler but that wall in the first episode 😂

The brown smear was utterly gross . LLB does crack me up but those leather trousers do. I thing for him

• Haha