Changing Rooms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved the colour scheme in Laurence's room and the soft furnishings but the swing in the middle of the room is an accident waiting to happen 🤣 I preferred the other room over all, the pink bed area looked really sumptuous and relaxing. Didn't like the wall of hair, that would have gone straight in the bin once the crew left 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who thought it was Anna RYDER-Richardson that was gonna be on? Left me bitterly disappointed and I think just set my mood for the entire programme. Bring back the late 90's early 00's changing rooms.

Wonder if they'll think about bringing ground force back too?

Reactions: 2
I'm not British and have never seen the original, so I'm really confused about the concept of this show.
Are they competing in designing the most tacky, early 2000s style and migraine inducing rooms possible? And why go to the trouble of switching with your neighbors if they have zero input in the design and get ignored when they bring up concerns?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not British and have never seen the original, so I'm really confused about the concept of this show.
Are they competing in designing the most tacky, early 2000s style and migraine inducing rooms possible? And why go to the trouble of switching with your neighbors if they have zero input in the design and get ignored when they bring up concerns?
Welcome to changing rooms!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was GUTTED that they didn’t use the original intro soundtrack for this new series. They could have taken us right back to the 2000s with a big whack of nostalgia but they didn’t..

Reactions: 1
Why does channel 4 have to have Anna Richardson present everything I find her really irritating. I would watch this if she wasn’t on it lol

Reactions: 3