Changing Rooms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was back on tonight! about to watch on catch up. i quite like whinnie's stuff on instagram and that flat out fabulous series for the bbc wasn't the worst considering the parameters she had to work within. just hoping it won't be too tit lol

it was back on tonight! about to watch on catch up. i quite like whinnie's stuff on instagram and that flat out fabulous series for the bbc wasn't the worst considering the parameters she had to work within. just hoping it won't be too tit lol
Wasn't keen on either room TBH (Lovely Houses ). The ladies face when she saw all that orange!

Reactions: 1
Was out last night going to watch it when I get home this eve, can't wait 🤣

Ooo didn’t know it was back for round two. I’ll have to catch up later on

Wasn't keen on either room TBH (Lovely Houses ). The ladies face when she saw all that orange!
i like them both in theory, everything they did made sense etc but i don't know how well i'd cope actually living in it. i think finding the balance between 'wow factor for tv but make it polarising' vs. 'i want to live with this decor for years' is difficult to do.

I’m enjoying this series! I like it better than series 1. Still can’t get over that wall of hair.

I like Laurence but his designs can be a little bit samey with the blue and William Morris style patterns

They seem more focused on actually designing something that the home owners will like opposed to ruining their living room with animal print everything.

Would love to know how whinnie does any kind of DIY in those fabulous outfits she wears

She was painting the ceiling in those outfits! I wonder how much hands on stuff they actually help with?

I’d love a Handy Andy cameo in an episode, complete with saxophone soundtrack. That and the Ground Force theme tune are ICONIC. We’d watch those shows as a family along with Time Team and Antiques Roadshow 😆

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching now? LLB saying the area must be healthy as everyone in trainers :oops:
Hello Dali as a theme... jesus

Those two men designers are really embracing that tatty DIY of the 90s show. I think their work is really messy. The black pattern on the ceiling was so scruffy and the DIY mirror looks shite. I’m really not a fan of them!

Nooooooo! Now I’ve seen Laurence’s mad room. I would really hate my bedroom in those colours

Those two men designers are really embracing that tatty DIY of the 90s show. I think their work is really messy. The black pattern on the ceiling was so scruffy and the DIY mirror looks shite. I’m really not a fan of them!

Nooooooo! Now I’ve seen Laurence’s mad room. I would really hate my bedroom in those colours
I agreee but I prefer that madness, i loved changing rooms in the past because of how awful it was, now it is just dull.