Chaffing legs - any one else suffering and have a fix?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the summer when I walk about quite a bit I always get really red sore chaffing legs where my thighs rub. I'm not overweight and I think naturally my legs just touch and rub. It gets pretty painful especially as it rubs just on all the stretch marks that are also there. Anybody found a good cream? I've tried so much from basic moisturizer to cycling bum cream and it reduces it but doesn't fix it. Vasaline is what I usually use as works the same as the others and is cheap.

In the summer when I walk about quite a bit I always get really red sore chaffing legs where my thighs rub. I'm not overweight and I think naturally my legs just touch and rub. It gets pretty painful especially as it rubs just on all the stretch marks that are also there. Anybody found a good cream? I've tried so much from basic moisturizer to cycling bum cream and it reduces it but doesn't fix it. Vasaline is what I usually use as works the same as the others and is cheap.
I saw a thread on the orlando groups about a product in asda called liquid talc, its in the baby section, people were raving about it saying it really helped, so much so it was sold out for ages as people scrambled to try it, probably back in stock now though, cheap too so worth a try without worrying about wasting money if it doesn't work 😀

Roll on deodorant on your thighs 👌
I find the stick sort like the mitchum ones work best. If dresses definitely chuck some cycling shorts underneath x

Mitchum roll on deodorant.
Either that or get really fat and then they stop rubbing. I say that as someone who was really fat and have lost 6 stone. Have three to go but chub rub is way worse now than it ever was at my biggest.

As others have said roll on deodorant is 👌🏻Have to walk around like John Wayne for a while but once dried it’s amazing

I always put on some cycling shorts, it also helps if you underestimate how windy it is!

Whatever I put down there I have to keep topping up and I just don’t have time for that 😂.

It was actually what motivated me to loose weight but that hasn’t help, no thigh gap... just the way I’m build I guess.

Reactions: 3
Lush do a powder called silky underwear, which is good. ASOS sell chafing shorts, these are £8. I wore them today and I’m very pleased with them [emoji108]

Have bought Jockey Skimmies slipshorts from Amazon, they’re nice and light and work really well.

Lush do a powder called silky underwear, which is good. ASOS sell chafing shorts, these are £8. I wore them today and I’m very pleased with them [emoji108]
I use the Lush powder and I’m really happy with it. I second some kind of shorts under dresses/skirts too.

Reactions: 1
Snag tights chub rub shorts! So comfy and no chub rub (my thighs are in a life long, co dependant relationship!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Medical talc called Zeezorb can purchase of Amazon absolutely brilliant and also a roll on called Anhydrol Forte which you apply at night then wash of in the morning stops you sweating completely is excellent, bit expensive but worth every penny

Reactions: 1
I also agree roll on deodorant. I tried it once because I was desperate for a solution and didn’t have anything else on hand- worked a treat!