Chaffing legs - any one else suffering and have a fix?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wear shorts, they are close fitting yoga type shorts, the type instagram influencers wear for the gym but similar size to shortie style knickers! Nothing else works. I thinks it’s a combo of me being a bit chubby and wide hips

Lanacane is amazing. It’s like a silicone gel you put between your thighs and it works a dream

I cut a pair of black leggings into shorts as I had nothing else, works a treat haha

Reactions: 1
I wear the cut off leggings during the summer, I know lots of people buy the primark leggings and just cut them but the do shorter ones now 😂

Thigh gap is an ambition of mine! Like flying, and such like. I use spray deoderant, and sometimes bodyglide. Going to give these recs a go.

Yes I agree with shorts/body shaping shorts. I get some from Primark that come up to below your bra so I get tummy smoothing and prevent leg chafing at the same time. Also if you put on over tights can help to keep your tights up!

Lanacane is amazing. It’s like a silicone gel you put between your thighs and it works a dream
I agree with the Lanacane. I use it when it's not practical to wear shorts underneath. It's also great for long-distance running.

Bodyglide!
Deodorant and creams that are not intended for that purpose can be irritating for your skin.
https://www.wiggle.co.uk/bodyglide/

this is the best thing I have ever used. I am a runner with chunky thighs and have never been able to run in shorts until I discovered this product. I used it for my half marathon which I did in shorts.

I take it on holiday and use it in the heat. Saved my life in Bali this year.

Reactions: 2
Most people I know who have this issue use the same stuff runners/cyclists etc use and use things like Bodyglide.

Reactions: 1