Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Love & lust for Sean Pertwee and his sexy voice. 🔥😍🔥
Cannot bear these singers. Adele, Chrissie Hines, that woman in the big hat screeching "What's going on", & a weird one. A
guy called Daniel Merryweather. Sang "Red". To me every note he hit was a bum one. So flat.
Anyone remember Dino Spamoni off Hey Arnold? Now that was real singing. 😆
I'll have a think about anymore.
Oh yeah I find Beyonce's voice shrill and painful too.

Reactions: 1

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
How Cilla Black made it as a singer is a mystery to me. Horrible voice and a horrible woman by all accounts.
I don’t think Cilla had a very good singing voice either. But then again I don’t think any of the Spice Girls could sing. I think Cilla and the Spice Girls were on a par with one another when it came to singing. 🤣

If a promoter bigs you up enough, they can convince most people that artiste can sing. 🤣

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Feel like there's so many on the tip of my tongue but from memory, I love Geordie accents, specifically Sam Fender and Chris & Rosie. Also love Vicky McClure's voice. Oddly love listening to Drake speak. Alex Turner is great too. I watch a youtuber called Amandabb and she has a lovely voice <3

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Was trying to edit my original post and ran out of time so have had to post it again sorry!
Prue Leigths croaky voice drives me mad. Ferne McCan the same.
Aj ododu - cant understand a word she says
Katie Price - robotic
Katie Perry or Geri Halliwell singing - makes me feel like I have toothache
Any of the Geordie shore cast I cant listen to.
Steve Jones (formula 1) - beautiful welsh accent from a beautiful man
Alison Hammond - Brummies have such a warm accent, same with Frank Skinner
Joe Lycett has a beautiful voice
Bob Mortimer is one of my favourite humans
Chris Packham - I find lisps sexy
Julian clary lovely voice
Greg Davies is from my neck of the woods so I love how he speaks

Last edited:

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Christina Aguileras singing voice. When she stops with the excessive runs, ad libs and hey hey growls she has a truly gorgeous voice. She is utterly painful live.

Speaking, Gemma Collins.

A voice I love, Matthew McConaughey just the right amount of southern drawl to it and plus one to whoever said Alan Rickman and David Attenborough.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Jack Monroe's voice is just horrible.
Carole Klein comes across as a lovely person but I can't listen to her.
Adele grates on me.
Funnily enough, although Janet Street-Porter has a dreadful voice, I don't mind it at all!
Final one is Alex from the One Show (and the music drives me daft as well!)
Alex and Adele's are awful. I don't mind Janet's either 😂

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Jack Monroe's voice is just horrible.
Carole Klein comes across as a lovely person but I can't listen to her.
Adele grates on me.
Funnily enough, although Janet Street-Porter has a dreadful voice, I don't mind it at all!
Final one is Alex from the One Show (and the music drives me daft as well!)
I find Carol Klein’s voice slightly irritating too. It is as thought she is struggling to get the words out.

loolabelle

VIP Member
I found will parfitt on Instagram (channing
Tatum alike/ aus magic mike lead) and I’ve never heard him talk.. until now! He’s like squeakier than squeaky! Put me right off!

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
anybody know what accent actor Olly Rix has ? he has been doing some insta tv videos the past week as he was running a marathon every day and honestly i had minimal interest in the running but i would listen to the videos each day as his voice was lovely