Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hc68759

VIP Member
Haha that was so funny.

I wonder if Amy Childs and Jamie will last? They do seem genuinely into each other.
Dean Gaffney is so cringe trying to fit in with all the 20 year olds.

Reactions: 1

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
Anyone else find themselves shouting at the t.v when Malique comes on, such a dirty little scrounger. The way he treats women is disgusting I think he needs to wobble his head and think how he would feel if that was his daughter and men were treating her like it. I glad that girl binned him off.

Amy and Jamie are quite a cute little couple, I think they are genuinely into to each other, I hope they last the distance. I'm really suprised as well how clingy she is most men hate that but Jamie has restored faith in the fact there is decent men in the world.

Alison makes me roar, I love her confidence.

Liv is lovely, also liked her on MIC. I hope she pairs back up with that roofer guy (can't remember his name) and to be so open about wearing a wig was so brave of her.

Amy H is warming to me slowly.

The rest of them well 🙄

• Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Haha that was so funny.

I wonder if Amy Childs and Jamie will last? They do seem genuinely into each other.
Dean Gaffney is so cringe trying to fit in with all the 20 year olds.
Dean might as well get with josh the amount he’s up his arse

Catt

Wow I can’t believe Amy C’s bloke went off with Courtney, what a shitbag! I thought he was really keen on AC. felt really bad for Amy.

Lindaz

I've joined this site tonight just to rant hahahaha....Malique is an immature, knob obsessed little boy and Lockie...oh dear Lockie! WTF was he saying to Pete Wicks about Borbola, ball bearings whatever the f... Her name is?!!! Saying she wasn't false?!! Omg those lips, yep she has a body to die for but its soooooo false!!!!

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I’m a few episodes behind.

Malique is hot, his body is impressive. And I would totally go for a fuck with him, no strings attached, casual sex, and I’d suck his feet. But he is vile as a person and is not the sort of person you would ever want a relationship with.

Locke, thinks too much of himself, comes across a bit like Pete Wicks, too much of a character he presents.

Dean Gaffney, I’m watching on catchup and I’m so glad because it means I can skip through his scenes, I just cringe and I feel like I’m tearing cotton wool watching him.

The ladies all seem quite decent, even Amy Childs doesn’t seem as bad as I thought she would be.

Alison Hammond, just started her first episode. Was surprised she said about the teeth thing, but we all have our quirks, and I kinda agreed instantly looking at the guys picture that there was no vibe there. (that’s as far as I’ve got, she hasn’t gone on the date yet where I’m up to).

Instamoron

I've joined this site tonight just to rant hahahaha....Malique is an immature, knob obsessed little boy and Lockie...oh dear Lockie! WTF was he saying to Pete Wicks about Borbola, ball bearings whatever the f... Her name is?!!! Saying she wasn't false?!! Omg those lips, yep she has a body to die for but its soooooo false!!!!
Her face doesn’t even move when she speaks or tries to show any emotion!
Love Amy Hart. She’s so down to earth and seems the most genuine. I’m liking Liv a lot too! She reminds me of myself actually, just more posh, rich and beautiful 😍😂 Her attitude though, is spot on. Liking Amy C too!
Malique is showing himself to be a knob.