Celebs Go Dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone watching the new series? Thoughts so far on everyone...

Malique - AWFUL! He’s such a sleaze and doesn’t seem to have a single brain cell.

Amy C - definitely think she plays up to the airhead persona and she isn’t as thick as she likes to pretend.

Amy H - seems like a nice girl with her head screwed on.

Dean - makes me cringe

liv - really like her (surprised she didn’t do a runner from Otto sooner though)

Alison - thought it was a shame she slagged off that man’s teeth so much but still love her

lockie - don’t like him as he’s a friend of a friend of a friend and he’s meant to be a controlling jealous aggressive cokehead in relationships.

Reactions: 6
I've been surprised about Malique and how sleazy he is! Like really even more awful than I had expected he makes me feel sick!

Reactions: 5
Malique is just awful! Enjoying Amy Hart, she seems real, Dean is just cringey.
I mainly watch it for Rob Beckett, his narration has me in stitches.

Reactions: 7
Is anyone watching the new series? Thoughts so far on everyone...

Malique - AWFUL! He’s such a sleaze and doesn’t seem to have a single brain cell.

Amy C - definitely think she plays up to the airhead persona and she isn’t as thick as she likes to pretend.

Amy H - seems like a nice girl with her head screwed on.

Dean - makes me cringe

liv - really like her (surprised she didn’t do a runner from Otto sooner though)

Alison - thought it was a shame she slagged off that man’s teeth so much but still love her

lockie - don’t like him as he’s a friend of a friend of a friend and he’s meant to be a controlling jealous aggressive cokehead in relationships.
Alison had me in hysterics.
I really like the posh girl too
Josh Richie is due and he’s going to be a pure head. He’ll make Malique look a gent I’d imagine

I've been surprised about Malique and how sleazy he is! Like really even more awful than I had expected he makes me feel sick!
Yeah he seemed like a nice lad in the jungle, really changed

Reactions: 2
I’m a few episodes behind.

Malique is hot, his body is impressive. And I would totally go for a duck with him, no strings attached, casual sex, and I’d suck his feet. But he is vile as a person and is not the sort of person you would ever want a relationship with.

Locke, thinks too much of himself, comes across a bit like Pete Wicks, too much of a character he presents.

Dean Gaffney, I’m watching on catchup and I’m so glad because it means I can skip through his scenes, I just cringe and I feel like I’m tearing cotton wool watching him.

The ladies all seem quite decent, even Amy Childs doesn’t seem as bad as I thought she would be.

Alison Hammond, just started her first episode. Was surprised she said about the teeth thing, but we all have our quirks, and I kinda agreed instantly looking at the guys picture that there was no vibe there. (that’s as far as I’ve got, she hasn’t gone on the date yet where I’m up to).

I've joined this site tonight just to rant hahahaha....Malique is an immature, knob obsessed little boy and Lockie...oh dear Lockie! WTF was he saying to Pete Wicks about Borbola, ball bearings whatever the f... Her name is?!!! Saying she wasn't false?!! Omg those lips, yep she has a body to die for but its soooooo false!!!!

I've joined this site tonight just to rant hahahaha....Malique is an immature, knob obsessed little boy and Lockie...oh dear Lockie! WTF was he saying to Pete Wicks about Borbola, ball bearings whatever the f... Her name is?!!! Saying she wasn't false?!! Omg those lips, yep she has a body to die for but its soooooo false!!!!
Her face doesn’t even move when she speaks or tries to show any emotion!
Love Amy Hart. She’s so down to earth and seems the most genuine. I’m liking Liv a lot too! She reminds me of myself actually, just more posh, rich and beautiful 😍😂 Her attitude though, is spot on. Liking Amy C too!
Malique is showing himself to be a knob.

I like Amy H and Liv though Amy’s veneers get on my nerves a bit! I did not know Liv has alopecia, good on her for speaking up about it.

Locke is a div. He slept with the girl then decides he is not ready for a relationship. So why go on a dating show to find a relationship you prick?!

As for Malique. Grow up, you have a daughter

Reactions: 3
Malique isn’t even hot - I don’t get why any girl would like him as he has zero personality and seems thick as tit.
Liv used to have very short haircut when she was first on Made in Chelsea and she used to get trolled for looking manly. Such a shame! She looks great with or without her wig.
So cringe seeing Dean doing the speed dating with girls younger than his daughters.

Reactions: 6
Malique is thick, has a weird mouth, has no chat and is just disgusting in his attitude towards women.

he was very different when he was on I’m a celeb. Unfortunately I think celebs go dating is his true colours. Same as gaffney. Both think they are big time because they are in a UK soap. Calm down lads

he’s so odd looking? Which is fine but he goes on like he’s gods gift.
oh and good luck with the music career your rapping is worse than your acting it’s painful.

I would feel a bit bad about what I said if he wasn’t such a tit to women

Attachments

Anyone still watching? Lol loved it when Rob Beckett said ”oh where’s Malique? Oh there he is couldn’t see him in the ball pit as he is so small!”

Also his date turned him down!! Haha!

Reactions: 4
Haha that was so funny.

I wonder if Amy Childs and Jamie will last? They do seem genuinely into each other.
Dean Gaffney is so cringe trying to fit in with all the 20 year olds.

Reactions: 1
Haha that was so funny.

I wonder if Amy Childs and Jamie will last? They do seem genuinely into each other.
Dean Gaffney is so cringe trying to fit in with all the 20 year olds.
Dean might as well get with josh the amount he’s up his arse

I don't think this show really tries to create lasting relationships. It just seems to have become another TV show on the z-list reality TV circuit.

I can’t think of anyone from previous series who are still dating each other. Says it all really.

The fact is the celebs are on there for the exposure/airtime/pay check.
Most have such egos they think they are too ‘big time’ to get with a ‘normal’ person

the ‘normal’ people are all signed up to talent agencies and have been extras on other tv shows like the dinner date one and are desperate to become famous.

that’s why even when you can tell they clearly think the celeb is a prick (Malique) they’ll still go on another date as it gets them more exposure.

the whole thing is so contrived but I can’t help but watch

Anyone else find themselves shouting at the t.v when Malique comes on, such a dirty little scrounger. The way he treats women is disgusting I think he needs to wobble his head and think how he would feel if that was his daughter and men were treating her like it. I glad that girl binned him off.

Amy and Jamie are quite a cute little couple, I think they are genuinely into to each other, I hope they last the distance. I'm really suprised as well how clingy she is most men hate that but Jamie has restored faith in the fact there is decent men in the world.

Alison makes me roar, I love her confidence.

Liv is lovely, also liked her on MIC. I hope she pairs back up with that roofer guy (can't remember his name) and to be so open about wearing a wig was so brave of her.

Amy H is warming to me slowly.

The rest of them well 🙄

• Heart
I love celeb go dating 🤩 My thoughts -

Malique - Just gross and immature. How these girls are attracted to him when he just sleezes over them is just embarrassing.

Gaffney - Very odd. Doesnt ever get enthusiastic over anything and what is with his quiet voice? I have to strain to listen every time he speaks.

Lockie - Quite the charmer, I can see how he gets the girls. I can also tell he would find it incredibly hard to stay faithful. Side note - the girl he and Josh double dated was so rude and awful.

Josh - Dumb as but omg hes beautiful 🤩

Amy C - Naturally quite funny but takes her self far too seriously. She falls for her men hard and fast which cant be good when young kids are involved.

Amy H - I dont think she actually knows who she is or what she wants. It's like shes always acting. Love her hair though, really suits her.

Olivia - Love her, we are very similar I think haha. I hope she makes it work with Dom.

Alison - Shes a good laugh but I think is afraid to let go and fall in love. I hope she finds it with Ben.