Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
I have Raynauds. It’s not generally a sign of any other health problems and is typically not serious.
Saying that, I agree she doesn’t look all that well and is very thin.
I hope she and Kerry do well in this. I’m a sucker for the underdog. 😂
'Secondary Raynauds' can be connected to other things though, a wide variety of ailments.
I thought she looked very frail for someone aged 53 tbh.

Reactions: 3

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I have Raynauds. It’s not generally a sign of any other health problems and is typically not serious.
Saying that, I agree she doesn’t look all that well and is very thin.
I hope she and Kerry do well in this. I’m a sucker for the underdog. 😂
Agreed. She is so underweight it's no wonder as she has no body fat to keep warm.

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Why did they make Saira carry on when she had twisted her ankle?
Don't think Saira wanted to go off injured, she seems to be a bit of a ballbreaker, she would definitely have got medical advice about her ankle.
Reality tv show Insurance & all that.
Character building they call it 😁
Felt sorry for Ulrika, the experts made the right call there though.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I'm rooting for Kerry as well, I did not realise she's had such a hard time, I usually avoid reading most things about her as she's in the daily fail so much

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Well, that was a bit of a certainty that
Very similar to Kate Price in the last series, I think Price lasted a week longer though.
Vicky looks to be toiling a bit this week, although she done the business with the hostage test.

Last edited:

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
How does anybody still find Pete Wicks attractive 😭 come on now he’s had his day.

he said all the drinking, drugs, nights out, not settling down is a persona he’s created. But he’s been doing that all his life so maybe it is really just who he is as a person? No shame in that.

he made a big song and dance about not being able to hit a girl in the challenge but punched her in the back of the head no problem 😭 snide
I'm watching him yet again he's on the celebs go dating .. no clue why when he seems happy by himself doing what he wants. He won't compromise and a womaniser .. it's a bit sad he's on there when others may want romance more than publicity. I would run a mile ....

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
How shit was Amber Gill! Im glad they savked her off! Surely she knew what she was getting into and would have prepared herself, got a personal trainer to beast her and make her strong!
I've never watched any of the reality TV so don't know most the people but I like Fearne, she's giving it a good go!

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I'm new to this thread and missed the last celeb sas but I'm so surprised by Ferne and I've never been a fan of hers. I'm also surprised by how little we've seen of the delightful Ash. I do feel that the DS' have mellowed slightly

Reactions: 2

justabert

Don't think he's done this before?
He did Love Island way back in 2005, alongside Paul Danan, Fran Cosgrove etc
He's also done Celebrity Big Brother
These are the only ones I remember 😉
He did Celeb Big Brother twice 🫣
He’s also done Ex on the Beach and Celebs go Dating.

Kate1970

VIP Member
Hold on has Calum best not done this before? or has he just done every other single reality shows?
Don't think he's done this before?
He did Love Island way back in 2005, alongside Paul Danan, Fran Cosgrove etc
He's also done Celebrity Big Brother
These are the only ones I remember 😉

Lola123

VIP Member
I’ve met her in person and she doesn’t say no very easily so I think she’ll have not wanted to be seen as “weak”

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I watched it tonight and quite enjoyed it. Though I did watch the fighting bit from behind my hands. That was horrible to watch.

I’ve watched one episode in the past - think maybe last year - but that’s it. I think I’ll stick it out this time as interested in seeing how a few of the “celebrities” 😂 do. And I secretly love Pete Wicks.

wiltingviolet

I realise I’m reviving a completely dead thread but I can’t find one for the new series.

I’m confused - I thought that one of the tasks was to be continually psychologically torn apart. At the risk of seeming mean - it’s really not happening this series. They sort of get pulled in for a nice chat !! Does the series develop and this happens ? Or have they changed the format. I seem to remember Sam T getting completely verbally hammered whilst Victoria P was punished by his mis demeanours !!

Reactions: 1