Celebrity SAS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does anybody still find Pete Wicks attractive 😭 come on now he’s had his day.

he said all the drinking, drugs, nights out, not settling down is a persona he’s created. But he’s been doing that all his life so maybe it is really just who he is as a person? No shame in that.

he made a big song and dance about not being able to hit a girl in the challenge but punched her in the back of the head no problem 😭 snide

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I realise I’m reviving a completely dead thread but I can’t find one for the new series.

I’m confused - I thought that one of the tasks was to be continually psychologically torn apart. At the risk of seeming mean - it’s really not happening this series. They sort of get pulled in for a nice chat !! Does the series develop and this happens ? Or have they changed the format. I seem to remember Sam T getting completely verbally hammered whilst Victoria P was punished by his mis demeanours !!

Reactions: 1
I think Fatima is amazing. Her strength mentally & physically is so inspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Trust Pete to be the one to knock himself out jumping into the water…
First he punched Jen in the back of the head and now this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How tit was Amber Gill! Im glad they savked her off! Surely she knew what she was getting into and would have prepared herself, got a personal trainer to beast her and make her strong!
I've never watched any of the reality TV so don't know most the people but I like Fearne, she's giving it a good go!

Reactions: 3
Me too! Listening to her story last week, she is an absolute inspiration!
I knew she was adopted, but I had no knowledge of how bad it was for her. I'm actually lost for words when detailing her strength of mind/heart, and to go on to be such a fantastic mum also.
I think Mark (Billy) was very moved during the interview/chat with Jason (Foxy). I wondered if that conversation struck a chord with Billy. x

Reactions: 4
I'm new to this thread and missed the last celeb sas but I'm so surprised by Ferne and I've never been a fan of hers. I'm also surprised by how little we've seen of the delightful Ash. I do feel that the DS' have mellowed slightly

Reactions: 2
It’s sooooo much better without Ant! And that awful undercover guy who loved himself- was it Jay? I’ve never disliked anyone more than him!!

How does anybody still find Pete Wicks attractive 😭 come on now he’s had his day.

he said all the drinking, drugs, nights out, not settling down is a persona he’s created. But he’s been doing that all his life so maybe it is really just who he is as a person? No shame in that.

he made a big song and dance about not being able to hit a girl in the challenge but punched her in the back of the head no problem 😭 snide
I'm watching him yet again he's on the celebs go dating .. no clue why when he seems happy by himself doing what he wants. He won't compromise and a womaniser .. it's a bit sad he's on there when others may want romance more than publicity. I would run a mile ....