Celebrity Ex On the Beach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I’ve just watched ep 4 and Yaz is such a witch the way she’s digging Chloe b out
---
I hope lockie comes in and wants to be with Chloe b and fucks yaz off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chloe B came across so much better in this. I really felt for her in tonight’s episode, wish she had shown more of this side on Towie. She came across so much more likeable

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just caught up with the latest ep. Agree this shows a different side to Chloe B.

Definitely confirmed that Yaz is vile. Her comments towards Chloe were disgusting and so pointless. Who cares if Yaz washed Lockie’s underwear? Lol, Lockie is not a prize!!

Also, still not excusing Chloe’s behaviour but she was, what, 20 when this happened? Lockie was mid 30’s??

Reactions: 8
I've just watched episode 3, that IVD (who?) Is a psycho lol whatshisface dodged a bullet

• Heart
I’m only on episode 2 when Paige comes in but I can’t get over how awful her extensions look 😩

Reactions: 4
She's another one who has ruined herself with the overdone fillers, botox and fish lips isn't she. The same as Parker

Reactions: 4
She really looks awful.
Thought Chloe B came across really well in this.

Anyone else been really underwhelmed with this series? It’s like they’ve all become too self aware to go apeshit at an ex or actually have a personality. Been pretty boring

Reactions: 8
Anyone else been really underwhelmed with this series? It’s like they’ve all become too self aware to go apeshit at an ex or actually have a personality. Been pretty boring
They seem to forget they’ve done it too. Haven’t seen much promotion of it other than when it was starting.

Reactions: 1
just caught up on th elast episode, i felt a bit sorry for Yaz when she was leaving, ti was like she wanted to Lockie to grab her, whats happened to me, can someone slap me across the face please?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
just caught up on th elast episode, i felt a bit sorry for Yaz when she was leaving, ti was like she wanted to Lockie to grab her, whats happened to me, can someone slap me across the face please?
I thought this but I still don't like her 😂

Reactions: 2
She's another one who has ruined herself with the overdone fillers, botox and fish lips isn't she. The same as Parker
Yaz has made a right mess of herself. Its such a shame, she was naturally pretty when she first came on TOWIE. When I was watching EOTB the other day my husbands jaw literally fell when he saw her....then her comes out with "she looks like the bride of Wildenstein" and now its all I see.

Reactions: 1