Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad to hear these reports of Biggins, I bloody love him and I’m glad he didn’t disappoint. I also love lionel richie and i’ve heard he’s delightful too which makes me very happy!
My friend met Lionel Richie at a corporate work thing. She said he was lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I met Kylie Minogue in a bowling alley, she was tiny and really lovely. She chatted to us all for a bit and signed napkins!

Also met Danni Minogue and Andi Peters at a Take that concert in the 90s, also nice people

Met Victoria Beckham in JD sports and she talked to us for ages and helped me pick out a jumper (I was 14) and she called David over to come and say hello. Really down to earth

I also met Dermot o leary waiting outside Elstree during big brother. My mum told him it was my birthday and he took a photo on my phone. Next thing we know a security guard is ushering us in to the studio to sit next to Davina doing the eviction interviews. He had told them it was my birthday and to let me in. Both Davina and Dermot were genuinely the nicest people

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah, cheated on her
He notoriously was a bit of a hound on the GoT set. Also had a sort of steady thing going on with a beautiful girl who worked in a bar in Belfast. So much so people were surprised when he and Rose became official.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I met Kylie Minogue in a bowling alley, she was tiny and really lovely. She chatted to us all for a bit and signed napkins!

Also met Danni Minogue and Andi Peters at a Take that concert in the 90s, also nice people

Met Victoria Beckham in JD sports and she talked to us for ages and helped me pick out a jumper (I was 14) and she called David over to come and say hello. Really down to earth

I also met Dermot o leary waiting outside Elstree during big brother. My mum told him it was my birthday and he took a photo on my phone. Next thing we know a security guard is ushering us in to the studio to sit next to Davina doing the eviction interviews. He had told them it was my birthday and to let me in. Both Davina and Dermot were genuinely the nicest people
Oh Dermot is lovely, and so friendly!

Reactions: 1
I met him when I was cabin crew. He was hilarious, had everyone in hysterics, and was very happy to pose for photos with other passengers.
Same he is an absolutely lovely man ... We once had a situation with Annabelle Croft who actually uttered the word “ Do You Know Who I Am” to another steward he didn’t have a clue 😂 and asked us later in galley Who the F is she the Queen of Sheba.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Greg Wallace post weight loss. Extremely charismatic and smiley, although shorter than expected. 5"7 in platform boots. :giggle:

Reactions: 3
Same he is an absolutely lovely man ... We once had a situation with Annabelle Croft who actually uttered the word “ Do You Know Who I Am” to another steward he didn’t have a clue 😂 and asked us later in galley Who the F is she the Queen of Sheba.
Such a shame, she always seemed nice albeit from a privileged upbringing I imagine.

Reactions: 1
I'm pretty sure I met Ruth Gemmell. I was crossing the road and a car turned the coroner without indicating when I was about to cross so I shouted "you need to indicate". The car stopped and the driver said "I'm so sorry, I'm lost, do you know where XXX is?" . I recognised her instantly as I was a huge Tracy Beaker fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you have been in Belfast... plenty of stories about Kit hooking up with locals and tourists. Maybe now with a baby and the pandemic he is behaving

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
met him at a mutual friends wedding years ago. We were sitting at the same table for the reception. Absolutely gorgeous man in every sense of the word, he had us all in knots. Such an odd personality but you can tell that’s just genuinely how he is, he isn’t a try hard. I’ve been a massive fan of him ever since.
went to his book signing recently and he actually recognized me! We had a good chat, I was so surprised. I haven’t seen him in about 5 or so years and it was like we’d just met last week - and I had a mask on. The people working in Eason said he’s lovely and the only thing he was really wanting was a cup of tea.

lovely to see fame hasn’t got to him.

Not me but a lady I used to work with had previously worked in a pub where Jeremy Irons (actor) used to go in. She said he was awful, a total letch with women despite being a married man. She said he was totally utterly horrible.My colleague was a nice person and very classy so I believe her totally.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Not me but a lady I used to work with had previously worked in a pub where Jeremy Irons (actor) used to go in. She said he was awful, a total letch with women despite being a married man. She said he was totally utterly horrible.My colleague was a nice person and very classy so I believe her totally.
Yes he is a letch despite being married but apparently him and his wife have an open marriage.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.