Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I thought they all did? I mean all "celebs"
Tough competition now days, tv is dead, too many entertainers and not enough work. They'd sell their granny if it brought back their 5 minutes. Sad sacks 😄
I think that's true. Most of them will have publicists now, and a lot of actors are cast based on how many social media followers they have. To be fair, if someone is an up and coming actor then that's the game. Otherwise the same old faces end up in everything which is dull in the extreme. Ana de Armas did the fake relationship and pap walk but shes also a good actress. it's not their fault if publicists are advising them to do these stupid pap walks in order to get roles. It's the fault of the industry that they cant take risks and care more about bums on seats than about trying anything new. The ones that deserve derision are the nonentities who pay paps for no other reason than they like having their face in the sidebar of shame, or because they are desperate to have their 15 minutes of fame, for any reason possible like that silly summer whatsername.

Reactions: 2

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Kardashians definatley do. Stacey soloman, Jacqueline Jossa, I often think Holly Willoughby does too

hypoharpy

Unsure were to put this one. Sorry if it's the wrong place.
Talking about paying someone but for cookery lessons.
That guy Rutherford who won MasterChef 2 years ago. He had someone tutoring him - it was obvious.
Rachel Johnson on the home cook series this year. What a upper class snobby bitch she is. Bet she had lessons. She didn't like Ed Balls either - kept giving him daggers.
I'm glad he won as it hit her where it hurt.
Bet she thought she'd swan in and win because she's Bozos sister.
Posh blackened fish - yes Rachel some of us plebs have sampled this in an actual restaurant 😱. Just like her pathetic brother and father. We cattle call it fur coat and no knickers- that's them on helium.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Is this a thing, do you think? If it is, who do you feel indulges? My guesses:

The Kardashians
Scarlett Moffatt
All the TOWIE/Geordie Shore types
Priyanka Chopra
Suki Waterhouse
Ana de Armas

I feel it's a thing mainly female wannabes do, if it happens, but I bet there must be blokes who are fame hungry enough as well.
I thought they all did? I mean all "celebs"
Tough competition now days, tv is dead, too many entertainers and not enough work. They'd sell their granny if it brought back their 5 minutes. Sad sacks 😄

Reactions: 1

Warpaint

VIP Member
Is this a thing, do you think? If it is, who do you feel indulges? My guesses:

The Kardashians
Scarlett Moffatt
All the TOWIE/Geordie Shore types
Priyanka Chopra
Suki Waterhouse
Ana de Armas

I feel it's a thing mainly female wannabes do, if it happens, but I bet there must be blokes who are fame hungry enough as well.
I thought Ana De Armas was quite famous? Especially after Knives Out. Didn't think she's have to pay for it.