Cecilia Blomdahl (Sejsejlija)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch her latest vlog? Is it worth it. Anything new & interesting that hasn't been discussed before.

Reactions: 1
Life is one big holiday for Cecillia! She's very lucky she's able to travel around and stay in her parents various luxury houses. I can't warm to her mother at all - she seems very cold. Poor Christoffer, left at home again to look after Grim - although he's probably glad for some peace away from her. At least she showed something slightly different, location wise. The content is dull as usual and she's annoying as usual..

Reactions: 2
Where was she off to?

I think Christoffer is more than happy to have some alone time. Being around Cecilia all the time would be draining imo. Agree about her Mum. Not friendly & warm, came off as aloof. Tough to tell though because she may not feel comfortable being filmed?

She's in Sweden - showing the area where she grew up - which does look beautiful. Showing off another of her parents fancy homes.

Such a weird family dynamic. Her parents got a new house in Sweden 3 years ago and she had never been there before. When asked why they bought a house there the main answer was "to be close to friends". Her mother seems cold.

Reactions: 3
Such a weird family dynamic. Her parents got a new house in Sweden 3 years ago and she had never been there before. When asked why they bought a house there the main answer was "to be close to friends". Her mother seems cold.
the struggles are real when you have loads of money

Her parents go to their Sweden home maybe 3 times a year? Did I hear that correctly. So they have the Sweden home, Portugal, Svalbard, where else do they own? I'm guessing Cecilia never had the funds for the cabin they bought & renovated. Although I'm guessing now she probably makes decent pocket change...if her parents still support her to some degree. What a life.

Has she said they own the cabin? I thought her and Chris did?

Has she said they own the cabin? I thought her and Chris did?
No. I was taking a guess that maybe her parents either bought it for them (and it was never mentioned) or Cecilia & Christoffer did in fact pay for it via their own funds. Who knows with all these so called influencers.

Her parents seem minted! I'm sure they must own other property. I could see them having places they let out, like in Stockholm for example - which is extortionate to rent in.

Her parents have more than what I initially suspected. Don't really pay attention unless it's just in your face crazy money (like Tamara Ecclestone Wealth).

To have a home they go to a few times a year, does seem like they have quite the comfort of retirement funds. Is it used as an airbnb type accommodation, or it remains empty until they go back?

Watched her latest vlog and it was a little more interesting than her usual Svalbard ones. She should have just cut the chat with Mum to a few minutes at most. She could also stop with the moments where she literally says nothing but just stands there in nature, staring at camera as though she's listening for a certain sound. Feels strange, empty, awkward, anyone else know what I'm referring to? I wouldn't say it was a great vlog, but it was a scenery change. I don't think she is that creative or has much to say. There is so much content out there, it's a tough market.

Her parents are massively wealthy. I imagine it either stands empty and/or they let friends/relatives only stay, can’t imagine them putting it on AirBnB, if they were into that they’d have separate property (properties) entirely.

I wouldn’t be surprised if her parents paid at least indirectly for part of the cabin.