Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grumpycat

VIP Member
Still at it with the hidden PR or AD shit. She doesn’t seem to post anything that’s not ad or a takeaway coffee at the kelpies 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah I would agree with that , she churns out the same pictures over and over again and no real content on her page yet still seems to be heavily gifted and gets a lot of shares from other big accounts

Reactions: 1

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Sure Iv seen it on LinkedIn or something else when I’ve been nosey and he’s a project manager for something in the conduction world I think. Fairly sure he’ll not be making over the odds, £50k at absolute best. I reckon they just look like they have more than they do cos the parents are wealthy.

Neenee23

Scotland is tier 3 now which I think is ok. She had it done months ago when Scotland was 4/lockdown against the rules. You can tell because her baby is brand new. You weren’t allowed photographers in your house, only essential work if your house was unsafe like plumbers. If it was ok the photographer would have posted the photos at the time but she didn’t. Carys posted the photos and didn’t tag the photographer although it was clear they were professional only now have they both shared them when it’s allowed as if no one will notice.
Sorry you’re totally right! I hadn’t really
Looked at her pictures but she did post them when baby was a month old. Now I’m annoyed as we had to wait until baby was three months old because of the rules!

Lm9610

No idea don’t think she ever gave away what he does. Perhaps ur right about the appearance of more money after another poster mentioned Falkirk I Rightmoved Falkirk and theirs a house which looks similar to theirs for 150,000 which is a very achievable figure for most people.
Yeah if it's a 3 bed semi £150k seems about right, would go for closer to 170, maybe more. I just sold a 3 bed in falkirk for £235k but the market is hot just now. They have obviously spent £££ on renovations though so must have a fair bit of savings/ disposable income.

elohel

because I know who their families are? sure there’s a little jealousy, isn’t that the nature of tattle? I would love to be kindly gifted stuff as a stay at home mum with a picture perfect life
I don’t think the dad is from a rich family haha

dragcon123

we had newborn photos done at home on Saturday also, it’s allowed under Scottish rules. Not defending all of her other rule breaking though, she’s been flouting them for ages!
Scotland is tier 3 now which I think is ok. She had it done months ago when Scotland was 4/lockdown against the rules. You can tell because her baby is brand new. You weren’t allowed photographers in your house, only essential work if your house was unsafe like plumbers. If it was ok the photographer would have posted the photos at the time but she didn’t. Carys posted the photos and didn’t tag the photographer although it was clear they were professional only now have they both shared them when it’s allowed as if no one will notice.

dragcon123

Shes had professional newborn photos taken in her house during lockdown, one rule for her 😡 unfollowed

brass neck for the photographer as well. Does she think her followers are stupid? Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets reported

xRFx

No idea don’t think she ever gave away what he does. Perhaps ur right about the appearance of more money after another poster mentioned Falkirk I Rightmoved Falkirk and theirs a house which looks similar to theirs for 150,000 which is a very achievable figure for most people.

Neenee23

Shes had professional newborn photos taken in her house during lockdown, one rule for her 😡 unfollowed

brass neck for the photographer as well. Does she think her followers are stupid? Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets reported
we had newborn photos done at home on Saturday also, it’s allowed under Scottish rules. Not defending all of her other rule breaking though, she’s been flouting them for ages!

elohel

Yes she’s definitely changed, her and her husband are both from well off families. If you scroll back far enough when she just had one kid you will see the size of their house and it was a completely different style, also the holidays they went on were v different. Fair enough you change with age and adapt to family life but they done a complete 360 to living in huge OTT house to a little cottage - just because it’s what is popular on Instagram right now. Coffee pictures and country walks and all to portray a quaint lifestyle it’s all so tweee.
How do you know carys and her husband are from wealthy families? Also.. I’m sure before they lived in a parents house and obviously now moved out and got their own place which I don’t see anything wrong with “huge OTT house” I think I smell a little jealously

emma0802

I live roughly in the same area as her so know all the places that she has been going for walks etc and she has been crossing over to different council areas. Looks like she constantly has friends round etc. Scotland certainly is not virus free she is just being brazen.

Yes she’s definitely changed, her and her husband are both from well off families. If you scroll back far enough when she just had one kid you will see the size of their house and it was a completely different style, also the holidays they went on were v different. Fair enough you change with age and adapt to family life but they done a complete 360 to living in huge OTT house to a little cottage - just because it’s what is popular on Instagram right now. Coffee pictures and country walks and all to portray a quaint lifestyle it’s all so tweee.

Lm9610

I came across her by accident on insta yesterday as I was searching Carys [Whittaker] and she came up. I recognised her name as used to live in the Falkirk area and had come across her before years ago, so had a little snoop on her page and followed. Then I cant access her page today...she clearly blocked me as when I logged out and then googled her I can see it fine 😂 maybe she thought I was a spam page or something as my insta is brand new but she is obv very picky about her followers. Makes no sense when her account is public!

xRFx

The old ccarys was so much better like a few years back when they had that pretty country cottage and she had her shop etc. Now she’s just … 🤷‍♀️ Boring her house doesn’t even particularly inspire me now. I mean her new house is ok but she doesn’t really engage people in the same way from when I first started following her. she did a q&a before and someone asked what she/ husband did for work and she put a bitchy reply I can’t remember the exact words but I though ooof that stung. I mean if ur an ‘influencer’ seemingly doing not an awful lot but walking round with a flashy car, decent house, and bugaboo people are likely to be intrigued on how u achieve that.