CBD oil

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody tried CBD oil for anxiety and had good results? Really suffering at the moment, but theres so much out there i dont know where to begin!

Reactions: 1
There are studies showing it has been really effective for many people suffering anxiety. I don’t take it myself but I have family who do for all different reasons and they’ve found it amazing. Only one didn’t like it and it’s because of the taste of it! In my opinion, the best place on the market is The Original Alternative CBD Brothers. I’ll link their website if you wanna take a look. https://cbdbrothers.com/ I believe they do trial packs and stuff , if you email them they can’t give specific medical advice but they are really helpful as there are so many different strengths etc.

There are so many companies doing it now and much of which isn’t high quality oils so whichever company you go with if you do try it, do a lot of research to make sure you aren’t being mugged off as they aren’t cheap!

Reactions: 3
Sadly it didn’t work for me either for aches/pains anxiety. I have heard that it does work for a large majority of people though.

As one of the above posters has mentioned go to somewhere that will help and tell you the amount you need rather than just winging it with the stuff from Holland and Barratt.

Reactions: 2
Has anybody tried CBD oil for anxiety and had good results? Really suffering at the moment, but theres so much out there i dont know where to begin!
I take mint infused cbd oil every night. I have a lot of anxiety which is the worst at night. It’s really helped me. I couldn’t be without it now

Yes, I’ve found it really effective (must get back on it, as life is a bit crap ad my anxiety is bad)
Echo the recommendation for CBD brothers, that’s what I’ve used in the past, it tastes like a compost heap (not that I’ve ever tasted one), but I did a fair bit of research and most of what is available on the high street isn’t great

There are studies showing it has been really effective for many people suffering anxiety. I don’t take it myself but I have family who do for all different reasons and they’ve found it amazing. Only one didn’t like it and it’s because of the taste of it! In my opinion, the best place on the market is The Original Alternative CBD Brothers. I’ll link their website if you wanna take a look. https://cbdbrothers.com/ I believe they do trial packs and stuff , if you email them they can’t give specific medical advice but they are really helpful as there are so many different strengths etc.

There are so many companies doing it now and much of which isn’t high quality oils so whichever company you go with if you do try it, do a lot of research to make sure you aren’t being mugged off as they aren’t cheap!
Thanks, i will take a look

Get anxiety medicine instead. You’re going to waste a lot of money using CBD. Also, I’m being hypocritical because I use CBD sometimes but right now I’m actually in a rough patch with it. This expensive high end one I purchased this week straight up feels like weed 😒 I don’t want to be high.

Get anxiety medicine instead. You’re going to waste a lot of money using CBD. Also, I’m being hypocritical because I use CBD sometimes but right now I’m actually in a rough patch with it. This expensive high end one I purchased this week straight up feels like weed 😒 I don’t want to be high.
I do take anxiety meds but then always suffering with side effects. Wanted to try an alternative. Ive went with the recommendation above so will see how i get on

I've wasted so much money on alternative therapies for anxiety. The only thing that really worked for me was anti depressants and getting the garbage out of my life. I had counseling for a while which was great but it is a temporary fix and very expensive.

I also found it really effective, especially for the chest pain/aches I had as a result of feeling anxious. I used a brand called Pure Sport. Another thing I found really effective was ashwagandha😊 I’m really sorry to hear you’re suffering, I know the feeling of wanting to try anything to make yourself feel better but not knowing where to start. I hope you find something that helps x

Reactions: 4
I also found it really effective, especially for the chest pain/aches I had as a result of feeling anxious. I used a brand called Pure Sport. Another thing I found really effective was ashwagandha😊 I’m really sorry to hear you’re suffering, I know the feeling of wanting to try anything to make yourself feel better but not knowing where to start. I hope you find something that helps x
Oh someone at work mentioned ashwsganda aswell, will have a look into it. Thanks

I have some "Absolute CBD 2000mg" - does anyone know how I take it and how much?
Here are their contact details:

The company I bought from wanted to know height/weight/ailments. I know that when you take it you put the drops under the tongue, not on top as it gets into your system faster.

I've tried pretty much everything for anxiety/stress. I have quite severe PTSD.

The thing I totally recommend is Passionflower extract. You can get it in a tincture on amazon. You just add a dropper full to a glass of water. It's remarkably good. I wouldn't be without it now.

It is instantly calming. Seems to make it easier to talk yourself out of the anxious spiral. Lowers blood pressure/heart rate. It really does work, far more so for me than CBD.

I recommend reading about it and considering it as an alternative.

Hope you find something that works for you x

Reactions: 6
I bought the Canaray CBD oil that Claudia Winkleman advertises on tv. I got it to see if it would help with the pain of my arthritis in my hip, and it was brilliant; my chiropractor was amazed at what a difference it made to my mobility.I

Unfortunately, I am a lifer on a blood thinner, so when I had a Dr appointment a few weeks in, I mentioned it to them, as I have to be careful what I take with my meds.

I had heard that CBD oil can affect blood thinners which is why I queried it. My GP surgery spoke to their pharmacy team, who contacted some national pharmacy organisation who said I couldn't take it because of my blood thinner. CBD oil also thins the blood, so there was a risk of internal bleeding.

I really wish I could still take it tho, as it worked so well, and I'm not allowed to use ibuprofen or aspirin (for the same reasons), I hate the effects of codeine, so it only leaves me with paracetamol and gels to run on my hip.

I bought the Canaray CBD oil that Claudia Winkleman advertises on tv. I got it to see if it would help with the pain of my arthritis in my hip, and it was brilliant; my chiropractor was amazed at what a difference it made to my mobility.I

Unfortunately, I am a lifer on a blood thinner, so when I had a Dr appointment a few weeks in, I mentioned it to them, as I have to be careful what I take with my meds.

I had heard that CBD oil can affect blood thinners which is why I queried it. My GP surgery spoke to their pharmacy team, who contacted some national pharmacy organisation who said I couldn't take it because of my blood thinner. CBD oil also thins the blood, so there was a risk of internal bleeding.

I really wish I could still take it tho, as it worked so well, and I'm not allowed to use ibuprofen or aspirin (for the same reasons), I hate the effects of codeine, so it only leaves me with paracetamol and gels to run on my hip.
Look up castor oil packs as I have seen they have good results for arthritic pain