Catherine Tyldesley #2 Aldi can you help with a Cuthbert the caterpillar cake? I doubt she'll pay though

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think she’s some kind of Victoria Wood or Catherine Tate talent. She's a terrible actress normally and not at all funny so why the try hard sketches? She’s like a child playing dress up. My daughter does these type of dress up ‘shows’ for us too, she’s 4. This is a grown adult thinking she’s onto something. In the voice of her, ‘bizarre behaviour’. When you’re tit at your job a redeeming feature should be that you’re a good person but she’s not even that.

Reactions: 16
Discussion currently taking place on Radio 2 with Jeremy Vine with the cakemaker that Catherine contacted. He is discussing celebrities asking for free cakes!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Discussion currently taking place on Radio 2 with Jeremy Vine with the cakemaker that Catherine contacted. He is discussing celebrities asking for free cakes!
Interesting isn't it. On the plus side the original caller will have lots of genuine new followers. He watermelon cake looks amazing and she doesn't care that she has lost followers as a result of screenshotting the begging posts. I'd do the same!

Reactions: 9
Begging for meal preps
Some people never learn do they…she’s a total scrounger and a waste of space!
---
Jeremy vine was discussing influencers asking businesses for free things in return for a tag or mention on their IG. He interviewed a baker who has been inundated by scrounging influencers like Catherine asking for free cakes - apparently she turns them all down but posts their begging emails online. Catherine had a free holiday recently that wasn’t declared honestly. She’s just a nasty horrible woman I’m dread and such a poor example to her kids.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Interesting isn't it. On the plus side the original caller will have lots of genuine new followers. He watermelon cake looks amazing and she doesn't care that she has lost followers as a result of screenshotting the begging posts. I'd do the same!
Did she spill any tea?

Reactions: 5
#PRtrip… pull the other one you’ve scrounged for a holiday and you’ve been gifted one! 🙄🙄. The audacity of her honestly.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
#PRtrip… pull the other one you’ve scrounged for a holiday and you’ve been gifted one! 🙄🙄. The audacity of her honestly.
She can’t call it a PR Trip - anything gifted to you and you are promoting must be tagged as AD. She needs reporting to the ASA - why do tabloids not pick up on her free holidays yet call her out on free cakes

• Wow
Reactions: 12
A lovely small handmade clothing business near me put a pic up on their stories of cath and her daughter in matching hoodies theyd made.
The fact that they might have given her them for free has given me the ick and put me off them which is a shame as ive had some lovely bits from them

Reactions: 14
I can imagine when she doesn’t get the service she thinks she’s entitled to her saying ‘do you know who I am?’

Reactions: 10