Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lisylou

I remember reading from somewhere that Wills wanted to go out with his mates and she really told him off about it and said he has to act appropriately as he’s a royal. I sometimes think Kate is more royal than a lot of them

Reactions: 4

Howdy

VIP Member
She is perfect for the role she took on in every way. She is glorious to look at and professional. She also doesn't try to steal the limelight (she doesn't have to try! Whose eye isn't drawn to her?!) and respectfully walks behind William when necessary. She is a credit to her parents and herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Looks like William & Kate have gone down a storm in Ireland, the smiles,crowds and cheers speak for themselves really!

Love them πŸ’• also wills is aging like a fine wine haha 😍 and Kate is just stunningly beautiful!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Howdy

VIP Member
I've not listened to the podcast she has done with Giovanni Fletcher yet but looking forward to it, I've never heard her speak much beyond official speeches.

Reactions: 2

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She is beautiful but she is devoid of personality.
I loved the photos of her william Charles and camilla yesterday all together on an engagement. Her outfit was gorgeous

• Sad
Reactions: 1

ahafan

After everything that's gone I feel like she needs some love. Glad I found this thread haha.
---
Oh I guess the title need editing haha.