Cassy Smith - juice plus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks awful. Wouldn’t have paid for that looks like sagging skin .... I don’t also get why she wrote about how much money her outfit cost... I mean what is she trying to do? And I gurantee the items are fake anyway like all the stuff she was wearing yesterday she’s a joke

Reactions: 2
Looks awful. Wouldn’t have paid for that looks like sagging skin .... I don’t also get why she wrote about how much money her outfit cost... I mean what is she trying to do? And I gurantee the items are fake anyway like all the stuff she was wearing yesterday she’s a joke
What she was wearing looked like a basic school uniform 🤣

Reactions: 1
It’s all over the news again today about the woman
/mother of 3 what died from elite surgery in turkey.

I’m dead at the daytime nightclub comment 😂😂

I’m so confused by the ‘ab contouring’ ... I had a google and whatever she’s flashing looks nothing like the before/after pics you would expect to see, she’s rocking a full on one pack!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think that ab contouring has done anything for her at all, her stomach looked better before. She’s just ruining every part Of her body.... she seriously needs to see a therapist... but as Cassy says she doesn’t believe in therapists as it’s all in your own head you control..... like god forbid Cassy you get a therapist but you do reslly need one .... the way you act your putting your kids in danger, and there going to grow up thinking it’s acceptable to go and get surgery to make yourself happy for ten minutes.... so wrong.... yet you preach mental health???????

OMG!!! That's disgusting looking!!! Why the duck would you do that and think it looks good 😂😂😂😂

When Cassy states the price of her clothes and we all know that she buys the cheap fake stuff from here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've always been of the opinion of.."if you've got money, you don't need to talk about it".
Nobody with considerable wealth just throws in randomly how much something costs!
She's faking it, it's all for show.
Following the MLM mantra of fake it til you make it!
Classless.

• Heart
Did she actually ever do a dermaplanning or HD brows course? I feel like she’s blagging it!

Reactions: 3
Did she actually ever do a dermaplanning or HD brows course? I feel like she’s blagging it!
Speaking as a beauty therapist and salon owner...I'd be extremely surprised if she actually has! And if she has, I'd like to see where she did it. HD brows for a tenner?! Yeah seems legit Cassy babe 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Im not a fb pal of her's, but she seems to be restricting who can see the comments made on her posts. i.e. I can see her photos and posts and but I cant read the comments that her minions have posted in reply.

Where on earth did she have her tooth done? Y r her gums so bad 🤮 That picture where she posted on weight gain the one before she had anything done she looked quite pretty but she has gone to far! Can u get a refund on plastic surgery? She’s gonna end up back in hospital doing these exercises she’s meant to avoid u watch she will be posting for sympathy soon

Yes people who have a lot of money never flaunt in the way she does... she tags the people on instagrsm of the stuff she has been gifted... yet on fb makes out she has spent so much money.... a £500 doesn’t make you any better Cassy makes you look more of a twit for even writing it in the first place.... well not being funny she slept with her best mates fiancé at the time so... you know.. says it all 😂🐸☕

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What annoys me is Cassy could be such a role model and do so much good with her platform. She just doesnt

No the mother is still working in the shop my friend saw her in there the other day.... tbh Cassy picks up and throws her mum all the time it’s disgusting.... if it’s not Cassy’s way it’s no way. Bill had a lucky escape with her

Reading through her comments today , people telling her to get therapy and her saying it’s not that easy when you have BD I’m sorry that’s what they are there for to help... she literally milks this BD for attention, because no BD sufferer would plaster herself on the internet as much as her, film herself doing stupid faces and pouting every day and taking pics in every mirror.. filming all the time, she’s such a liar does she even know what it is? I don’t think so, what she’s doing is trying to get famous... I remember when she did a mag article saying KP is her twin and KP was like she looks nothing like me 😂😂 so Cassy get over yourself... she is so unprofessional, imagine walking Past the window of her shop and her lying on the bed doing exercises.? mess

Reactions: 6
Reading through her comments today , people telling her to get therapy and her saying it’s not that easy when you have BD I’m sorry that’s what they are there for to help... she literally milks this BD for attention, because no BD sufferer would plaster herself on the internet as much as her, film herself doing stupid faces and pouting every day and taking pics in every mirror.. filming all the time, she’s such a liar does she even know what it is? I don’t think so, what she’s doing is trying to get famous... I remember when she did a mag article saying KP is her twin and KP was like she looks nothing like me 😂😂 so Cassy get over yourself... she is so unprofessional, imagine walking Past the window of her shop and her lying on the bed doing exercises.? mess
Omg did Katie price really say that 🤣🤣 brilliant! It's like that Megan from love Island she banged on about her so much and when people would say Cassy looked like her she would get soo happy! Tbh they did look similar but megan I think is beautiful and so well spoken. Do you remember the whole Chloe khan situation with the pink range? People thought it was cassys car in Chloe khan's stories or something and Chloe khan made a comment about it x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.