Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justwhytho?

I’ll ask you this. What exactly do you hope to achieve or change by slagging the girl off? How does she personally affect you? I tell you what you all get far too caught up in someone else’s bullshit. Get your noses off her instagram and into your own lives and then you won’t be concerned by her dodgy ways. I’m ashamed to say I got caught up in this. Nothing but bullying regardless of her being a Doyle. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
Behave, so what if people know her? So what if she does stuff for attention. Please tell me how it affects any of you on a daily basis?
Or how about you see yourself off this website and mind your own fucking business.

I'll ask you...what do you hope to achieve from this post? Does this thread affect you personally? What do you get out of reading this thread?
Please tell me how it affects you on a daily basis?
I'll tell you what, YOU'RE getting far too caught up in someone else's bullshit, mine!!

Practice what you preach because I'll be doing whatever I want sweetheart. Worry about you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Rlulu67

Imagine having a massage in that daytime nightclub naked when there’s holes in the stupid divider thing!! I bet it looks like the windows in Amsterdam from the outside 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Why is she writing in her insta like it’s not her ... we all know your on there because I, pretty sure your mum won’t like gypsy boys photos half clothed 😂

Then she writes the same thing on the shop account saying its not her previous work.... oh let me guess it will be her PA 😂😂🤣😂🤣 fuck sake the girls a drip

im sorry her post about looking for a model and they must be “insta worthy” fuck me Cassy you preach mental health.... surely that will make people feel shit about themselves... what a stupid thing to say... fucking twat

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vegan life

With her straight leg Sharon Mitchel legs! She’s got no shape to them! Lol like normal women have some calf muscles her legs is dead straight, plus she can not dance! She clips in a fake hair piece which makes her head look even bigger, then waves her arm around and just loves her self, she can’t dance and then tries to move her bum and she’s as stiff as fuck! Yea milking cancer thing, milking mental illnesses, she puts quotes up but she needs to take note of her own quotes! Then these people put up “ oh no makeup no filter day?” Ermmm your whole face is filler, your brows ain’t real, your lashes ain’t real, your hair not real, your whole body not real! So hardly no makeup no filter day! I’m actually sick of these so called social media influencers, I don’t trust there reviews because there paid to lie and there nothing real about them! Her lips are disgusting and she’s so beautiful how comes no one stays with her??? She seems like such a boring bird! Then she says she’s the funny friend she ain’t funny one bit!

• Haha

Vegan life

She is not a private person! She is a so called influencers ( they need to change that word!) she has her shit open for the whole world to see, because she wants to be famous and seek attention! She mocks mental health, she mocks real vegan and promotes it wrong, she’s is a bad influence for younger people who want to be like that, she is the worst person who preaches and talks shit about things! She is fake, and these shit influencers need to be sorted out because they are bad people! It’s not real life nor are they real there fake, we want real strong people who don’t promote healthy living when her whole body is fake! This world is going mad trying to keep up with looking like a puffer fish! I want classy women to be the big thing on the internet who young girls will aim to be, no balloon taking drinking driving slappers! Who fuck people’s men! Sorry she stands up as as if she was put on this Earth as someone special she talks shit trying con people into buying shit! I can not wait to this shit changes on social media and people like her are banned from promoting shit! She is this generation problem! She pretends to be a gypsy and yet she is then making the women look like that’s how gypsy women act! She’s a disgrace! If she don’t like what we have to say then she can shut up preaching about shit she knows nothing about!

• Heart

Jh492

I’ll ask you this. What exactly do you hope to achieve or change by slagging the girl off? How does she personally affect you? I tell you what you all get far too caught up in someone else’s bullshit. Get your noses off her instagram and into your own lives and then you won’t be concerned by her dodgy ways. I’m ashamed to say I got caught up in this. Nothing but bullying regardless of her being a Doyle. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
Behave, so what if people know her? So what if she does stuff for attention. Please tell me how it affects any of you on a daily basis?
Cassy is that u

• Haha

Vegan life

She’s just a walking talking blow up head doll! She’s definitely puts pics up of these models so people go “ babe your seriously better than them?” I hate this era it’s full of such dickheads! When I was growing up in kent was bun on head, big hoop earrings with the balls, tracksuit and cartoon socks and reebok classics haha big chains with clown on them and gold rings on every finger! Anyone my age? I grew up as a teenager in the 90s 🤣 was best time then!

• Haha

Rarebreed

Honestly those dear children. I’m surprised Bills family haven’t taken the children from her. No travelling family I know would let their own be treated how those two girls are. They must not know their arse from the elbow. I know we get called up and down for this and that but one thing is for sure whether you live on the side of a road or you’re settled the kids never go hungry or dirty. You wouldn’t see the children running about at 10 at night. She’s got issues and she needs to give her children to Bill before they’re took off her by social services! She’s a complete cringe.

Reactions: 7

bababababa

She took the photo of herself and sent it in a group chat ..
The girls were present and saw her doing it

• Sad
  • Angry

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
My little girls 5 and sounds out words... she can’t read ‘properly’ but she is reading at her expected age level so i don’t really think delilahs readings a issue it’s what she’s reading that’s the issue 😂 she should be at home reading her story books, funny thing is this girl in prison cassy only knew her 2 minutes she legit introduced her to her family at a meal a few weeks before she got locked up 😂 so why she acting like this a child hood friend that the kids miss dearly.. do they even remember which ‘friend’ this is?

• Haha

Dogwithabone

Chatty Member
Kent’s ruined it 🤮🤮 the way men talk about her is pure filth, but then again she’s filth full stop ✋🏼

And sorry to say but I actually have a better arse than her I think 😆 👌🏼👌🏼 and do you know what mine cost me ??? A gym membership 👏🏽

• Heart

Vegan life

Busy day no kids! No worry about getting them! When normal mums do house work min they wake up, school run, work , rush bk get kids even go back to work after, come home , washing, cooking, then husband comes home and let’s be honest our husbands are grafters but like one ov our other children so you gotta run about after them, tidy up, put washing away, drive kids around to boxing or what ever! I swear to god I’m up at gone 12 still
Doing shit! Not her tho, like now I ain’t on me bed lazyinh around! I’m doing mum and wife things! She actually thinks she’s better plus we’ve had our kids all weekend so we’ve had no break either

rb999

Looks like she’s got a creamy pasta dish in the restaurant... do frankie and bennys do a creamy vegan pasta dish? Never eaten there x
More importantly... she literally wrote on her FB 9 hours ago that she was a fat whale no more carbs until after Christmas then 2 hours ago she’s eating pasta at F&B’s... okay chubs, good try 😂🍝

• Haha