Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vegan life

She goes on like she’s the only person who’s had a black eye! She even mocks domestic violence too! She literally mocks everything! She think she’s the only person who’s ever suffered! I couldn’t have her as a friend she would bore me to death! She’s like one of the friends when everyone goes “ oh ere IT comes Miss I feel sorry for myself?” She most bore everyone! She does chat pure shit! Her neck must hurt holding that big head! I just think it’s mad that people even sign up with her! She don’t look like that from juice plus, if anything it’s completely ruined her as a person! She think she’s a better person and doing so well but no way! She is going down hill

justwhytho?

Oh great I’ll look it up on google if can upload voice notes . I’m going to get it on here evan if i get bant lol I’ll just make a new profile then everyone can no her for the dirty whore she is
If u click attach files it should come up with 'my files' or similar. Click that, find it and it will upload. Thats what my phone does.

Or do screen recording

Ttj

I always wondered what happened between her and A ... they always seemed to be together.. now I know why! Typical csssy that... use and abuse!!!
Her mottos r fuck it and chuck it use it and abuse it fag and brag lie and pretend to dye

You do know you can type there names just not there full names or user names x
It lets me type there full names it strange one rule for one and another rule for another

R8by88

Her surgery looks shit it looks like she has a square pocket of fat on the front of her belly. She looks rough.... love your BD as well Cassy fucking fool
I can not believe she paid money to look like that😱 I’d want a refund.. that does not look good at all. U compare that to michelle keegan or anyone like that just looks awful. That just goes to show how good her mates her if that was my mate I would be like look they have dodged I right up go complain n get money back!!

Kd20111

I'm finding or hard to keep up, have a new born and seriously suffering from baby brain 🤣
Still day dream about that recording that never uploaded though haha