Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here4thebants

All the juice plus whores are on their socials promoting and lying to whatever audience will listen... bullshit... targeting people in lockdown.. making them sign up to monthly subscriptions of shit. That they are locked into for months.. things are defo desperate when all of them are tagging each other lying that they r getting all these imaginary bonuses.. like we've all said many times before... if this cunt really had any money she wouldn't have a mortgage.. she would have decent furniture and built in wardrobes and not have fake shite granny handbag she'd have legit ones... if she was a millionaire... she put that pic up of her 'family' as I recall someone said on here weird how she never shows anyone from that side of the family only ever her dad.. then boom she uploads one.. pretty obvious she reads the thread then... i have to say... its very obviously how lack of personality or content any of these z list celebs or cunty has in times like this the only way they get attention is to get their snotty crutches out and wait for the likes... upload a fully clothed post and how much interaction do the posts get then... Next to zero.. as they have nothing at all anyone wants to hear... get an education...

Reactions: 9

Handwash30

VIP Member
What’s all that bullshit about lockdown being the time for businesses to thrive and people finding themselves/showing true colours?

Look Cassy for most people this isn’t just one big doss.The world hasn’t “paused”, we’re all carrying on mate. Most people are educating and caring for their kids, ALONE. Most people are doing as they should and staying confined to their house for weeks/months (not easy mentally). Many are working full time from home while doing all this. Many are still going out to work as normal. It’s hugely challenging for everybody, hardly a time when most people are going to be in their best mindset.

There’s enough pressure on people as it is right now without people like her declaring this as everyone’s last chance in life to be something.

Anyway she’s still just a big knob as far as I can see, so by her own logic she’s never going to amount to anything either right??

Mouth ache

She’s earned a million pound? The shit in that trolley for her daughters birthday she should be fucking ashamed m. I’d be embarrassed to give my kids that if I had money like she supposedly does

Also anyone know that macey? She’s gotta be the weirdest looking Cunt I’ve ever seen 😂 and the dancing. Mate don’t even get me started on her twerking 😭😭😭

• Haha

Bettyally85

The only travelling part of he is he fanny, it roams round looking for Corey and doesn’t settle on any of em.
She is disgusting bet it looked like a horse has kicked a pasta bake!
No one thinks your gorgeous cassy and neither do you, we all just watch your car crash attention seeking and puke!
stop going back and forth to ya mothers and give them girls to their daddy so they have a chance at a decent upbringing!

• Haha

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
yeah the way she is with her brother is really weird... and basically half naked around him 24.7 and twerking in front of him really bizarre behaviour....
I see she's back at home again today and been out twice.... what a shocker.
and the way her mum is going on today about the virus yet she is the biggest hypocrite going ...
such a family of fucking idiots

Dogwithabone

Chatty Member
Mate. This is hilarious.

house will be gone next ..

She on her arseeeee

What part of DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER HOUSEHOLDS does she not get. Selfish pig

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Pretty sure that’s Maceys car outside Cassy’s again
Pair of fucking dumb bitches

Why is she so obsessed with her credit score she did this about 2 weeks ago no one fucking cares your credit score don’t change what a fucking dirty slut you are and a horrible person

• Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
Three households one unit? I don’t remember this particular advice love. Most people aren’t seeing their relatives at all because they’re trying to save the lives of arse holes like you.

Funny how the amazing work from home by playing on your phone, spend time with your kids and get paid millions Juice Plus... requires Cassy to go into work and have her kids babysat during a pandemic whilst worrying about money. Sign me up:rolleyes:

• Haha

xlx250

As a women if anyone filmed me in my knickers I would go absolutely mad. Fucking hoe and she is defo not 8 stone 😂

• Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
🙄🙄🙄

The question is, why does she need to let everyone know shes in hospital, you would think if your ill enough to be in hospital then doing a Instagram story would be the last thing on your mind 🤷‍♀️
I always think this about the people who tag themselves in A&E 😂😂 she’s a complete twat

Handwash30

VIP Member
Didn’t she tint their eyebrows recently as well. I’ve said from the start the kids look miserable, they look scared to death of her sometimes. At least they have each other.

Tbh I believe her when she says she loves those girls, but she loves herself more. Her wants come before their needs time and time again. They have to adapt to her, not the other way round. She’s more bothered about trying to fit in with younger, childless women I think - even when she interacts with them she sounds like their clueless teenage auntie talking to them rather than their mum

xlx250

They are all fake as eachother 😂 mate if someone did my eyebrows like what she did to that girl I would shave her hair off her head. Not dance around in her kitchen. I can tell you something no self respecting traveller women would shake there arse and put it on Facebook you lying German sop!

• Haha
  • Heart

CarneyV86

Her oldest girl looks so unbelievably sad. Have you ever seen a child look so unhappy? If she’s hates the camera get it out of her face. Her arms are marked. They’d be better off with their Dads family they never look tidy anymore.

xlx250

I don’t get why she keeps saying she’s a size 6-8 when she’s not. There’s nothing wrong with being a bigger size I just don’t understand the obvious lies!

Reactions: 8

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Read her mums pathetic excuse for her kids behaviour 🤣🤣🤣 what a load of shit !!!!
yes kids can see their dads if they don’t live together but your fucking skank of a daughter shouldn’t be meeting up with all her fucking mates and put her kids in danger ! Mate this girl needs her kids taken off her

Basically the authorities just gave Cassy’s family permission to do what they want have a fucking day off looooool

• Haha

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
What always gets me is the people commenting on her posts! You're an amazing Mummy, they kids want for nothing blah blah blah. Are they fucking blind?????

• Sick