Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessiewoo

She keeps going between her house and her mums house? I wish she would follow the guidelines and just stay home! We’d all love to see our mums but for the sake of the rest of the country, we can’t ☹

Reactions: 11

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Exactly you paid “100k” and you look like that? I would want a refund she looks like a Over cooked jacket potato 🤣🤣🤣 her skin is rotten her arse is a fucking disaster 😂😂😂 and anyway Cassy if you love your body so much why photoshop it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she deleted all the comments again hahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Handwash30

VIP Member
She’s always trying to be something. Traveller. Bad bitch. Health guru. Rich celeb lol. Maybe redirect all that effort into trying to be a good mum.
I wish I’d never found her sometimes as I can’t look away now. Not a lot of things get to me but seeing kids treated badly really bothers me and I can’t let it go.

Reactions: 10

Smiffy1990

As much as an annoying dickhead angel is there is absolutely no denying those little girls are so much better off with her. They've done lots of activities and learning, getting normal nutritious food, lots of outside time. I really hope her and Bill have seen the light now and keep those girls away from cassy.

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
The funniest thing about Cassy is she believes her own lies - post on today’s stories “I’m low key” fucking LOL the least low key person on insta, can’t even stay indoors on a lock down believes she’s low key. Constantly naked or Flaunting her nips through her see through tops, with her luminous orange giant head and her enormous false teeth and refers to herself as LOW KEY!!
She is funny AF, she has as much self awareness as a pebble. What a clown.

Handwash30

VIP Member
Technically the truth then :LOL:

That home looks like a doss house. Poor girls trying to eat their dinner with tobacco wrappers flapping round them. Cassy and her brothers thinking they look like the kardashians chilling out together with no clothes on. Good job there seems to be no neighbours close by. Bet the neighbours on the new build estate think Christmas has come early with Cassy gone.

• Haha

stewpot

Chatty Member
If you’re able to take selfies or even care about taking pictures/tagging yourself in A&E then you shouldn’t be there! Wait until the morning and phone your gp. Makes me sick people that just abuse the nhs for attention!

Bettyally85

And the brothers, omg you just know they are running round telling people they are travellers, no darling your tap dancing shoes give it away

• Haha

CarneyV86

Got sick of the trailer I see 🙄
I was expecting to see her set up a camp cooking a vegan stew in a black pot 🤣
That Crown Derby must look handsome with all the diamond shite she has all over the house as well.
Anyway I’m off get a photo of me old granny out, put all me Chanel on head to foot and sit on me step and tell the full street I’m a gypo cos that’s what us travellers do 🙄🤣

• Haha

CarneyV86

Have you ever known a bigger mongrel in your full life?
Lovely set of women to be having in your house all over your social media when you’ve clearly not seen your children all week.
And she calls herself a travelling woman. Knocking about with school girls crawling up her window sills with her arse out.
Wants a bomb shoving up its jeer.
A born disgrace.

• Haha

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Fucking Hell!!! This bitch really doesn't have a clue does she???? I am a key worker and have to attend my work every day during this pandemic and am terrified! My kids are at home with their Dad who is also a key worker but is able to work at home. I'm quite sure we'd all love to drop the kids off at our parents and have friends round!!! This has really angered me!! That cunt needs punched in the throat!!!!! And yet, still fuck heads all over will lick her arse!! 😨😨 Actually fuming!!!!

well what a shit show:oops: .. The mother is now a health professional and has a serious case of "Liar liar pants on fire" as she thinks these rules only applies to whole of the UK apart from her skanky daughter.. Cass has adopted the traveller lifestyle again and the girls have never looked more neglected:cry:

your not a traveller Cass, your just a wido .. everyone knows it. if your a traveller why don't travellers know you and ya dad? where is all your traveller family? why don't your brothers talk/act the same as you?? this little act is really quite cringey now. Anyone can buy a trailer but if you were a travelling woman it would have been scrubbed top to bottom, the bed would be made up and it would look like a home. Also please don't say you've got bunny sleeping on a bunk when there's a double bed there:oops: stop wasting time being this fake person and spend it on your girls! there growing up fast and your missing out on so much!! Bug looks miserable and its heartbreaking:cry:

• Heart

Alison01

Long time lurker here 🙋‍♀️ Just watched her story tonight and it actually made me RAGING!! It’s bad enough that she is getting her eyelashes done and seeing her friends but she actually has the audacity to post it on Insta when people are dying because of fuck wits like her not adhering to the rules 🤬

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know why she doesn’t have her children? She has the ‘freedom’ to ‘work’ from home with her ‘amazing’ jp business yet never has them kids.. probably for the best seeing as she’s the way she is constantly on drugs and around different men having any old waif and stray in and out of her home and her vagina but them little girls must really feel abandoned and it’s so so sad.. always saying she’s a ‘boss bitch’ but boss women are warriors they protect their kids no matter what and they love them fiercely this girl has no clue about mother hood, respect or morals.. so sick of seeing her lies And attention seeking all over social media.. she really is so boring sad and desperate.

JaneyRose

Staying inside and seeing her with her mates round and going on sunbeds makes my blood boil. I think she does alot of it for a reaction on here, she knows she will get people slating her because if any normal person was meeting up with friends in this crisis they would make sure to hide it, but not this selfish twat.
She is so unbelievably vain, how has she not been cautioned over driving with a phone in her hand and keep looking at it? Surely that's worse than talking on the phone. Dumb stupid bitch.

• Angry