Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loubylou50

VIP Member
I work in a hair & beauty salon and we’ve got a proper (!) traveller girl in for her hair this morning - I’m so tempted to ask her if she’s heard of the ‘famous traveller’ Cassyanne Clark/Smith! 🤣 Seeing as how well known she thinks she is!

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Told you she would put another diet shit pic up again about here we go again it’s started....
like Jesus Christ can she not just stick to it... considering juice plus cures everything 🤣🤣 clearly doesn’t lol.
oh I’m sorry but why has she suddenly started going on about god lol? Everything she does is a SIN .... she’s working with the devil if anything fucking twat... and the comment about hearing her girls... she obviously wanted people to suck up to her or for them to say she has spirits in her house.

Typical Cassy didn’t get what she wanted out of that one.

justwhytho?

Obviously do saying my @Name, I don’t see anyone else’s @Name being mentioned tied in the same brush as Cass.. Just a general observation..

No need to get the gun fingers out babes, sensitivity is not needed.

Think we all have been questioned on being her, fuck it I am her. There you go. Problem overrrrrr

No I’m not a spy I’m just confused as to how everybody knows so much abt her I thought maybe you were an ex group of friends or something
Theres no need for confusion, what's said on here is common knowledge if you live in the south east.

Caughtredhanded

Did anyone else notice on her live video yesterday she back tracked about the surgeon telling her to delete the videos of her BBL done ? She pretended it was her that deleted them 👀 mate it was a live video we all heard it 😐 wonder why he made her delete them 🤨
I might have picked her up wrong but I thought she said that she had to delete them because of the relationship she was in at the time? I think someone asked her did the surgeon make her delete them and she kind of didn’t say anything... I might be wrong though!

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Just caught up on the vids. Anyone else notice every time she tells a lie, she looks away. Tell tale sign of a fucking liar!!

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Of course I’m glad she’s trying! But shouldn’t take this website and a falling out with her family for her to step up...
land yewh she falls out with them all the time. Half of them she doesn’t even speak to anymore...

dontgetit

She is fed up of the shop already, she is looking for someone to run the shop and do all her social media.

She does not seem to have lashes, nails, brows etc going on at the moment, fallen out with more so called pals?

Sammy87

Is someone having their hair done while lent back on a sofa? Or am I just being thick lol Doesnt look comfy anyway 😂