Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggie248

There n
I was thinking the same thing, apart from anything else, it's so unhygenic, no professional business would be scooping out samples in their kitchen for potential customers! She's scraping the bottom of the barrel now, it's embarrassing 🤦‍♀️ also surely you need to be given a full list of ingredients even if it's only a

Maggie248

ANG your telling porkies again!!! Your now claiming your neck has changed we have all seen the ball sack you have there all the time fuck of with your shitty cult shit not 1 like after poring that pure ahit out your a joker

ANG your telling porkies again!!! Your now claiming your neck has changed we have all seen the ball sack you have there all the time fuck of with your shitty cult shit not 1 like after poring that pure ahit out your a joker
Don’t think none of you are a secret love just sharing the same sausage 😷
🤢😂

Attachments

Chris622

VIP Member
Some one msg cassys old friend and she said couple things about cassy and that’s she’s never going to change. Plus how lc is just getting on with her life with her children wasn’t that much in it

Her name begins with c

NoseyMooMoo

I'm not on Instagram but how do you know Cassy has set this breeding page up? She has only liked it. Doesn't mean she is involved. Still awful for liking it but don't know if some of you are jumping the gun?

Chris622

VIP Member
A mess totally shameful to be honest but to bring your kids in to it she’s such a beg for a man she feels no way running up and down with him.. I’ll say it again lc needs to kick him to the dirt and get her self a nice man come on how could you let this boy get away with so much

Is it cos he plays the I’m not with any body card ? I’m so confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ why would you share him don’t get it.. he’s a dog and she’s a bitch of a dog so well suited but lc come on girl give it to him and her sorry she winds me up with her my boyfriend goals your sex love and a drop of ..

Chris622

VIP Member
Cassy don’t care she needs therapy that’s the only thing that can help her now.. she don’t no a healthy relationship plus she’s not going attract any one decent

Boredofher

VIP Member

Oh is that the best you got maggie.... 2 different dresses 2 different dates, the fact he was out with cassy (photo of them together) photo of l.c alone 🤦‍♀️ when you think he was out with l.c and old photos that people are sharing of g and lc.... one his teeth wernt done. 🤦‍♀️ 2. The girl is wearing a completely different dress 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chris622

VIP Member
Am I thick or what no wonder he started following her look at the thread tittle 😂😂 mr tumble ate to many carbs .. he needs to stop eating out cos he’s going to get well big honestly diff girls diff restaurants.. they really suit any way both childish slaggy and have no morals or respect selfish fuckers ... any way fat George join the gym tubby