Cassie Thorpe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the dress. Not my style though. But it suited her. The hair was a complete waste of money. I didn't get the ring situation. It's ok when one person doesn't like wearing rings and you get two similar ones for a cheaper price because symbolism. But... why would one get that on the wedding day instead of buying two sterling silver rings for a few dollars beforehand? Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The who
I like the dress. Not my style though. But it suited her. The hair was a complete waste of money. I didn't get the ring situation. It's ok when one person doesn't like wearing rings and you get two similar ones for a cheaper price because symbolism. But... why would one get that on the wedding day instead of buying two sterling silver rings for a few dollars beforehand? Weird.
The whole thing just looked/felt very rushed. Something is going on. It all felt very last minute to me 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I like the dress a lot, but really disliked the jewellery with it. I’m not sure why anybody would choose tacky logo costume jewellery on their wedding day, but then Vivienne Westwood jewellery was popular amongst the cool girls when I was at school in the early so perhaps I’m not a fan for that reason (not because I had anything against those girls but because I associate the style with my school prom in the early-mid 00s, which isn’t a look I’d want on my wedding day).

I agree with you all about the hair too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep the hairstylist did her dirty, her usual loose curls would have looked better.

When she said she was just going to get cheap rings for the ceremony, I thought she meant maybe spending $100 or so (which for Cassie is not a lot), I was shocked that she literally got the cheapest fast fashion rings she could possibly find.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yep the hairstylist did her dirty, her usual loose curls would have looked better.

When she said she was just going to get cheap rings for the ceremony, I thought she meant maybe spending $100 or so (which for Cassie is not a lot), I was shocked that she literally got the cheapest fast fashion rings she could possibly find.
I thought she was going to pop in at Pandora 😂
$10 Target rings was not at all what I thought she had in mind.

The VW pearl choker, necklace and earrings was overkill and imo, did not match the vibe of the dress.

• Heart
I loved her mom’s dress!!! 💕💕💕way out of my budget but if I could find similar I would her mom dresses so well. Cassie looked like a 90s teenager with a gelled perm. She has very thin hair an up do just doesn’t work! I would have loved the dress in a more muted colour yellow is best on redheads. I also agree the whole thing was weird, why the rush- could it be a visa thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I loved her mom’s dress!!! 💕💕💕way out of my budget but if I could find similar I would her mom dresses so well. Cassie looked like a 90s teenager with a gelled perm. She has very thin hair an up do just doesn’t work! I would have loved the dress in a more muted colour yellow is best on redheads. I also agree the whole thing was weird, why the rush- could it be a visa thing?
I love her mum and her style. Her Chanel collection - the little we have seen - is impressive.
Cassie looks great with straight hair, but, of course, she hates it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Some designer wedding dress shops actually prefer you to order over 6 months in advance. The one I went I needed within 6 months and had to pay a rush fee to have it made in time so I think it is normal for designer places to order way ahead of time
Yeah, when I went dress shopping with my friend (I was her MOH) we got her dress 9 months before the wedding, and the lady helping us told us a year beforehand is a good time to find your dress. Also I believe they were intending on getting married this year initially.
---
I don’t think it was really rushed, they’ve been engaged over a year now, no? Makes sense to just do it.

Reactions: 1
She said in one of her videos that the original plan had been for them to get married in Vegas this October, which is why she ordered a dress! But after visiting the venues she had had in mind, decided it wasn't what they wanted. By that point it was too late to plan the wedding in a new location for this year, so it'll be in 2025! Apparently a very different vibe than their original plan. But they still wanted to do the legal ceremony this year!

I thought she was going to pop in at Pandora 😂
$10 Target rings was not at all what I thought she had in mind.

The VW pearl choker, necklace and earrings was overkill and imo, did not match the vibe of the dress.
I agree. The dress was stunning but the choker just ruined it and made it look too busy. The neckline would have looked so much better without it.

Cassie is part african which is reflected in her style . Bold , bright , lots of jewels!

whist some of outfits are not for me it really nods to her ancestry and why she’s a logo hoe!

as for the rings I think she would rather have something really cheap than something mid range pretending to be more expensive like Pandora . She’s going to drop some real money on the rings so totally not bothered on the cheap ones she brought . It was for formality only .

Reactions: 5
Cassie's latest vlog with her parents. Her dad's lost alot of weight. Hope all is well. I really like her parents.

The recent video with her father reviewing her mother's purchases was painful to watch. Her mother seems so uninterested in doing these videos, she also seems so blah about these ridiculously expensive purchases. I can see how Cassie would be so annoying to shop with. She can't afford anything, but encourages Mummy to buy, buy, buy so she can borrow her things. Her mother is a teacher by day, and lives in the countryside. Please tell me where she wears most of these things. Anyways, I find it quite sickening when ppl spend $20K on a shopping spree at Chanel, Hermes, Schiaperelli and aren't even excited about the items.

I’m new to this thread, I don’t really follow cassie but she comes up on my TikTok quite a lot. She just posted her wedding dress which I assume cost thousands, I respect the personal style but please steam the bloody dress 😭😭 all that effort and it looks like it’s fresh out a backpack.

Reactions: 3
lol Cassie's video today about her style evolution and past mistakes. Gurl, you still have work to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She hates that burgundy birkin, in her latest video she says it’s her mums bag

Reactions: 3
She hates that burgundy birkin, in her latest video she says it’s her mums bag
I agree, she hates the burgundy birkin. If she liked that birkin 25 she would have kept it, plain and simple. She is trying to fool us by saying that her mom just took it and loves it so much she doesn't want to give it back.