Cassie Thorpe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of you requested a Cassie Thorpe thread! Liked her for a while now, she’s moving to NYC now!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yay, happy to have a Cassie thread! I've also liked her videos. My own style is far more minimal, but I really enjoy her personality and take on things. Her and karenbritchick are both refreshing to watch because of their use of colors and excitement IMO, even though they are bolder than I ever will be!

Reactions: 6
I like Cassie but she gets a bit too much after a while. She is funny but like just cringey at the same time.

Reactions: 10
She said she bought a few of her bags at 16, at uni, that’s such a young age! wonder how she afforded it then?

Reactions: 3
i like cassie. nice to see a collection with different colours & styles, compare to some only uses similar tones or 5 classic flaps. each bag has a story to her. she starts doing "what's new in fashion this month" this year, i also like a lot

Reactions: 8
I like Cassie and think she has a nice collection even if it’s not my style. She offers something different compared to other luxury youtubers. She’s not always talking about buying something bc it is an investment piece but rather she tells you to buy what you like and buy according to your style. Fashion isn’t one size fits all so even if for many people her style is too much, it’s refreshing to see that she isn’t telling people to only stick to classic. Nothing bad with classic but majority of youtubers do just talk about classics and don’t show anything different aside from color or size. She and wenwen stokes are my favorite bc they play with colors and have things you wouldn’t normally see on others.

Reactions: 12
she buys what she's excited about & plans to keep forever. she mentioned like 2x years later her kids can wear her gucci x balenciaga jacket. her mom has a vintage gucci diana bag. i want to see her mom's collection.

cassie has a chanel sunset on the sea in blue, i plan to buy it second hand.

Love her mum and dad. And her boyfriend. They all seem like so much fun. Mum has a great figure and fashion style. Would love to see her closet.

Reactions: 7
i find her mannerisms so cringy so i can't watch but i think she's def got an interesting bag collection and she seems pretty nice

Reactions: 4
her mum is probably my favourite- her bags are suuuuper cool and I’d love to see an in depth tour of her bags (&clothes)

I like that her style is different but I find that her looks are thrown together .i I see the vision but I just wish her looks would come together better(more cohesive)… Karenbritchick does it better ..I hope I was able to express my thought properly in this one

Yeah I think Karenbritchick is a bit more thoughtful and edited, but I find Cassie's personality more entertaining and enjoyable. I had to stop watching a lot of karenbritchick's videos because of the food ads. I wouldn't mind the sponsors if they were more relative to her content, but I find the cooking ads very annoying IMO... I think I recall Cassie saying she would never do those, so.. thank you Cassie 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I think Karenbritchick is a bit more thoughtful and edited, but I find Cassie's personality more entertaining and enjoyable. I had to stop watching a lot of karenbritchick's videos because of the food ads. I wouldn't mind the sponsors if they were more relative to her content, but I find the cooking ads very annoying IMO... I think I recall Cassie saying she would never do those, so.. thank you Cassie 😅
ya, cassie said those food ads are not related to her brand, just doesnt make sense to add into a handbag/ fashion video
i think cassie does ads with farfetch, karma, simon g. anything else?

I like her videos but sadly I can’t watch them for long as her voice and mannerisms grate on me. It’s too much. I can’t put my finger on it but it’s the over pronouncing words I think? Looking forward to the NYC vlogs though.

She actually talks about fashion and what can or cannot work for her style or personal preference. Every time I click on a video about luxury items or fashion, I want to hear about pros and cons of the the items and see how they would style it, not their resale value. I understand people who buy to resell when they’re over them, but fashion is supposed to be exciting, not numbers. I love when she shoes her audience items you would never see on others bc they aren’t seen “classic”enough to be worthy of showing. A lot of youtubers have the same content now and there’s no individuality so I think she stands out bc of how unique and fun her style is. I love her mom’s style more than her though. If Cassie reads this, I hope she gives us a tour of her mom’s closet. Her mom has such a beautiful and classy style. I love all her items that Cassie has shown.

Reactions: 11
ya, cassie said those food ads are not related to her brand, just doesnt make sense to add into a handbag/ fashion video
i think cassie does ads with farfetch, karma, simon g. anything else?
Cassie will do any ad if the price is right. She has been trying SO HARD to get Bulgari’s attention w her recent purchase of that awful tennis bag. She wants that #spon $ but she’s not their thing. Her look is too trashy.
I like Cassie but she gets a bit too much after a while. She is funny but like just cringey at the same time.
Cringe is the best way to describe Cassie. She reminds me of a woman in the old school rap videos. Each to their own w style, but Cassie clearly needs A LOT of attention and I think this where the pull to loud and obnoxious style choices inherently comes.

Tattle is asking for a TLDR/recap of Cassie.

Cassie is a 30-something gal who grew up in the UK countryside, then moved to London after uni. An only child, she grew up quite privileged based off of her holiday content in which she’ll show Chanel, Celine, Versace, etc bags, shoes, clothes gifted to her from her parents. She’s now following her boyfriend to NYC where he hopes to expand his company selling data-collecting surveys to private schools and companies regarding racism within their establishments.

Last edited:
I like her. I think she really works hard on her channel to deliver great content unlike a lot of others.

Reactions: 11