Casper Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The evil side of me is loving his song taking off on tik tok. Erica the victim Cody will be crying in auto tune πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ enter the Eurovision Casper πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The evil side of me is loving his song taking off on tik tok. Erica the victim Cody will be crying in auto tune πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ enter the Eurovision Casper πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's actually blown up its all over the fyp, id say elmo and kneevo are sick with jealousy, cause not once had she reshaped it or anything. If it was elmos song she'd be sharing it every day and doing the dance in her dressing gown in the kitchen

Reactions: 4
It's actually blown up its all over the fyp, id say elmo and kneevo are sick with jealousy, cause not once had she reshaped it or anything. If it was elmos song she'd be sharing it every day and doing the dance in her dressing gown in the kitchen
The thought of her hating it is making me love it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I cannot stand her. She is seething I’d say. No more tours for her

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'd say she's fuming its doing so well - in less than a week he has over 250k streams - more than any of her songs have gotten even with all the RTE/ Virgin Media etc support she gets. I'd say she's also raging so many influencers are using it in their TikToks/ insta stories. I've seen Mollerina, KeilidhMua , Miriam Mullins etc use it. I'd imagine it will probably get top 15 in the Irish singles charts, its also made the daily top 50 irish spotify charts too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'd say she's fuming its doing so well - in less than a week he has over 250k streams - more than any of her songs have gotten even with all the RTE/ Virgin Media etc support she gets. I'd say she's also raging so many influencers are using it in their TikToks/ insta stories. I've seen Mollerina, KeilidhMua , Miriam Mullins etc use it. I'd imagine it will probably get top 15 in the Irish singles charts, its also made the daily top 50 irish spotify charts too.
To be a fly on the wall πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she wishes she could have the same impact with her β€˜music’

Delighted his song is doing well… can anyone name one Erica Cody song?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mcgregor has too

She said in the comments it wasn't about him. I feel a bit sorry for her, she's a stunning girl but Casey seemed to love bomb her a lot,proposed after a few months and was always doing lovey dovey posts. Then (going by her tiktoks) he appears to have cheated on her,got with Kim a few months after they broke up,now has a tattoo of kim,is engaged to her and is always writing posts about her -saying she's the reason for his success,saved his life,the best day of his life was the day he met her,and that he can't wait to marry her. Even if Casey did actually cheat on Kasey, I imagine it must sting to see he has moved on so quickly.

Reactions: 9