Casper Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I noticed alex hasn't commented on his recent posts just liked them, whereas before he would always leave comments bro this brother that ect and neither has kneevo either. I can't see versatile lasting
This is only a phase, could guarantee he’ll be back to his old self by next year

Reactions: 2
Has he spilt with herself? She’s not tagged in any of his photos anymore

They're meant to be performing in Limerick in a few weeks, the venue has advertised it but they haven't. Their producer Evan left the group about a year ago to do his own solo stuff, I always though Casey was more into the writing and production side of things while Alex was more into the visuals. I can't really see them lasting much longer tbh.

Reactions: 2
Elmo puts on a fake north side accent so it’s harder to understand. Also, him going out with kneevo makes me and a lot of others dislike him

Reactions: 11
No one else would have either of them!
in fairness to him, there’s girls who would throw themselves at him, however I question any guy who would have interest in her, she’s a very low quality woman in every sense

Reactions: 6