Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Did any of you know her before she became CC? Do any of you know her now or know people who know her?

Thank you. Do you know if they're still friends?

Deb99 May I message you privately?

I can't speak about this in public.

I’d prefer to keep any chats on the board , not keen on private messages if I’m honest.
It would be v helpful if I could speak to you privately.

I think someone needs to get her help and fast. She was threatening suicide last night to a few people through private messages, I really hope her daughter wasn’t in her care at the time.
Could you please tell me whom she was messaging? Thank you x

Last edited:
Do you have any screengrabs of this? Thank you x

Do you have any screengrabs of this? Thank you x

Last edited:
You are being very cryptic - what’s occurring?
I cannot post about this publicly for reasons that will be obvious if someone contacts me privately. I am not CC or anyone affiliated with CC.

Where did you see this? Thank you x

Could you please contact me privately? Thank you x

Last edited:
Janice turner was had.

Great comment under the article:

If the Naomi Wolf debacle taught us anything, it's that books aren't fact-checked. So much of this story seems off. She "was asked" to write a play at 19 for Soho Theatre? By who? What 19 year olds with no connections are asked to write plays for central London theatres? Peep show punters brought a pram to Soho sex shop as a gift for her - really? Would that not look highly incongruous? What man would walk into a sex shop with a pram? Even her explanation for how she came to be living in Maida Vale eight years ago - that landlords purposely kept their properties in disrepair to guarantee council tenants - sounds like nonsense. Most landlords don't want council tenants, especially in 2011 when they could have a banker paying triple for a posh flat in Maida Vale. Sounds like a good read but let's all apply some critical thinking.

Reactions: 8
I really liked Cash if i'm honest and as a single parent myself I did sympathise with her. It's bloody tough on your own. The stick she got was unfair in all honestly and all the instamums ganging up on her was petty and childish. Said more about them than her.

Obviously that person is a journalist because they would say outright what they are wanting

Did anyone read this article from the weekend? Very interesting....
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...-stripper-single-mother-sofa-surfer-8r9jss2gv
Would be great to read if I didn't have to pay to read more than 4 sentences though haha

Reactions: 2
I'm a single parent, too. How odd that you would assume I'm not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.