Carrie Johnson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find a thread but I thought I'd start one to see if there was any interest!

I've been following for a while but she's just posted 7 stories about her kids' Yoto players (who seem to gift all influencers with them) without marking as AD and I am pretty sure she didn't pay for them.

In the caption she says they recently 'discovered' Yotos but then shares a picture with 15+ brand new cards - that is 💯 freebie! Just annoys me because she is clearly becoming an influencer but thinks she's above marking things as AD.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wondered this too - part of me wouldn’t put it past her to buy that many cards in bulk but seems like an undeclared ad. Particularly as Yoto isn’t really an under the radar discovery, it is well known! Often wonder if she got Zoe for free too. But not a great look for an ex PM’s wife to be accepting heaps of freebies? And even worse to be casually ignoring regulations on declaring them!

Reactions: 4
💰💰💰

Me too though!

We are not the only ones, this was in an FT article - 'full of wonder and fair isle jumpers' made me laugh. Even if they hadn't named checked her, I'd have known from the description 😂
---
I wondered this too - part of me wouldn’t put it past her to buy that many cards in bulk but seems like an undeclared ad. Particularly as Yoto isn’t really an under the radar discovery, it is well known! Often wonder if she got Zoe for free too. But not a great look for an ex PM’s wife to be accepting heaps of freebies? And even worse to be casually ignoring regulations on declaring them!
Yoto seem to give out loads of freebie - every influencer with kids under a certain age seems to have got one (even more minor players). Obviously I don't KNOW for sure, it just felt like an Ad... but without the Ad label.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I also find CJ's rise fascinating. Plus it's uncanny that she looks SO much like a third York princess, has there ever been a photo of her next to Beatrice & Eugenie?
Also fascinated by the fact CJ was almost a victim of the infamous black cab monster-SA'er John Worboys.

Reactions: 7
I also find CJ's rise fascinating. Plus it's uncanny that she looks SO much like a third York princess, has there ever been a photo of her next to Beatrice & Eugenie?
Also fascinated by the fact CJ was almost a victim of the infamous black cab monster-SA'er John Worboys.
She was a victim, not almost. She was one of the brave women who testified against him and waved her right to anonymity to campaign to keep behind bars. I do not understand what she sees in Johnson and she certainly seems a bit problematic but I have a ton of respect for her for standing up to Warboys.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She's posts like an influencers on a freebie but no tags! Except for the company / brand of course... so it's either an ad or a beg?

She does seem to have a lovely life though except for Johnson 😂

She's posts like an influencers on a freebie but no tags! Except for the company / brand of course... so it's either an ad or a beg?

She does seem to have a lovely life though except for Johnson 😂
There is this. I had a look and got a bit jealous of the lovely holidays and house. And then I remembered she is married to serial philanderer, alcoholic, amoral, feckless, lying, unattractive Boris Johnson.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do they need freebies? They must be bloody loaded. He’s an ex PM ffs.

Reactions: 8
Why do they need freebies? They must be bloody loaded. He’s an ex PM ffs.
He had a v expensive divorce and is famously chaotic with money but tight in other ways (fellow journos saying he would disappear when it was his turn to buy a round). Often borrowing money from wealthier connections.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He has though managed to buy a massive Cotswolds pile and is reputedly earning a small fortune in speaking fees and his ‘journalism’. I think they can manage the Bruges Ibis.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy to see this thread as I am fascinated by Carrie.

I find her very beautiful and like her decor style but am baffled that she wants to be with Boris. She does seem to speak up for some good causes too. I wonder what she is really like. Private school fees for all of his children must cost a lot but I would think they would still have plenty of money. How shameful to beg for freebies like that but they are so entitled they won’t see it that way.

Reactions: 3