Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

earlgrey

VIP Member
They have a newborn baby. Their first child. They are also newly married. They should be in a happy little bubble right now. Why are they so miserable

Reactions: 40

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
what's #worklofebalance :ROFLMAO:

and fuck right off with the #workingparents shit. Barely.

edit: oh feck me, that post is getting deleted any second. almost unanimous battering in the comments. Thank you John for proving some morning entertainment just when things were a bit slow

View attachment 3007488

View attachment 3007492

View attachment 3007497
Fuck off with the working parents shit. He’s onstage for 2 seconds and she’s doing her own tour because she’s struggling to find work. Fuck off with calling her mummy in the caption. Fuck off with the babysitting.

I’m very tired and sick of the pair of them sorry

Reactions: 39

Accionoodles

VIP Member
I've known camp straight men too, but have to admit none as queeny as Joel. He does seem a bit unique.
He gives major icky David Walliams vibes where he can play the “role” of the campy queen when it suits him, but he still has the privileges of being a straight man. Someone else’s sexuality (that they’re often attacked and discriminated against for) isn’t your costume. The posts of him at the PRIDE events are cringe, just go be an ally as yourself, not some stereotypical caricature.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

sun_and_stars

DMs to a stranger are always weird in my book, regardless of what you have to say. If you can’t do it in a public comment, then it should go unsaid. As far as I’m concerned, no celebrity should have their DMs enabled, they don’t owe that to their fans. They owe them to do their best at their jobs and that’s it.

But we know very well Carrie is a liar and there are no DMs. She’s just pissed off at the YouTube comments and us for calling it as it is.

👋🏼 Carrie, you’re a mediocre performer and should get off the stage and focus on raising your child. While we’re at it, you should also learn how to write in English before “writing” another book. ♥
PS: I give great advice, so based on your logic you should definitely listen to my criticism.
When I posted something not even critical on a post a year or so ago, I was slammed by both Joel and Carrie AND Carrie slithered into my DMs… I didn’t DM her first, this should go both ways I think

• Wow
Reactions: 38

kev1974

VIP Member
oh wow, brilliant comment, and it seems to have riled her because she's jumped straight on it within one minute!

she must be absolutely fuming that she can't delete comments herself and has to phone or email OfficialLondonTheatre to get it done for her.

1719224108575.png

I'm certain comments will be turned off shortly, they must be sick of her harassing them to get things removed

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
I’m still pissing myself imagining her as Dr Who’s assistant

“Come Carrie, the Daleks are chasing us, let’s hide whilst I think of a plan.”

“Have you considered passive aggressively telling them to be kind xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo”

• Haha

ohdearyme1029

She totally thinks that the vast majority of people are intimately aware of her and her life, and feel warmly towards her as if she’s a loved one. She went up on that stage expecting for the whole crowd to be like “it’s Carrie!! Carrie is a mum now 🥺 she’s gone through such a huge life change, what a transformation, what a queen 👸🏻 I’m so proud of her! Yay Carrie!”

when in reality it’s “who’s that? Tom fletchers sister? She was in that rubbish Cinderella show?”. Most people don’t care that you now have a baby, Carrie. It’s not a big life change for anyone except you. This isn’t the culmination of a big emotional journey for anyone in the crowd haha

Reactions: 37

AaronPurrSir

Whenever she has an online meltdown and spends days on end arguing with people online, she always mentions these apparent DMs calling her fat, ugly, talentless etc. Yet she never shares screenshots…funny that. This is someone who loves to shame people online (I’ve still not forgotten the teenage girl who had been a victim of domestic abuse she encouraged the mass bullying of by her minions). Sorry but I don’t believe these DMs exist. If they did, she’d have no qualms in sharing and shaming them publicly, and setting the hatefuls on them.

Carrie, as we all know you read here, get off the internet and spend some time with your daughter. She won’t be this tiny for very long. In 10-13 years time when she’s growing up and spending more time with her friends, you won’t be sat at home thinking “dammit, I wish I’d spent more of her baby days arguing with strangers online about a letter I wrote. That really was time well spent.”

Reactions: 36

AKC0997

I commented again on their Beginners Call instagram post. I asked if they had permission to use another companies footage. My comment was deleted in under 5 minutes. This was at almost 11pm. It is almost like they take it in shifts to reply to or delete people calling them out. They are chronically online.

• Wow

kev1974

VIP Member
View attachment 3015624

She is STILL replying to comments. Take Money Maker outside, log out an touch some grass.

I need to buy popcorn for her inevitable breakdown about how hard is to be a working new mom when everyone is a hater
Why would you even reply to that? What is "Okay. Thank You ❤ " supposed to achieve other than let everyone know you're a totally comment-obsessed loon?

As somebody said earlier, if you must hang out in the youtube comments for days on end, why not spend the time bringing joy to the superstalkerfans by replying little smiles to them or something, it would make their day, why on earth is it only the less favourable comments that she is replying to?

Absolute basket case. Doesn't deserve any fans.

Last edited:
  • Haha