Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
IMG_9242.jpeg

She is STILL replying to comments. Take Money Maker outside, log out an touch some grass.

I need to buy popcorn for her inevitable breakdown about how hard is to be a working new mom when everyone is a hater

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

wordzalad

VIP Member
No exclamation marks for poor Nan on her birthday. It's also such a lazy, half arsed post.
My younger siblings do this. I’ll say “did you text grandad” and they’ll say I put it on insta and im like great are you aware he’s 81 and doesn’t have Instagram

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

RudeDog

Yeah, there is defo a live rant pending. In his vest ofc 🤢

He's deleted it instead of editing to get rid of all the comments calling him out. Joel and Carrie can't cope with any kind of criticism at all on their posts and must eradicate all traces. This made me chuckle on the new post though 😂

1000013043.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Just checking in, how are we all doing with our work lofe balance? Are we all good?
Absolutely not. I am a SINGLE CHILDLESS WOMAN OVER 30 who has an incredibly difficult life as I live ALONE!!! LIKE A SPINSTER!!! IN MY OWN LARGE AND COMFORTABLE SPACE!!! I don't get to fill my evenings pandering to a sweaty slug husband whom I despise. Instead I have to fill my free time with friends and hobbies!!!! No one with dodgy hairplugs is telling me they're #SOPROUD of me every day!!!!! I'm honestly struggling 😭😭

#FOREVERALONE #NOTAWIFE #KINGSIZEBEDTOMYSLEF

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Sorry am I on glue? Do they not have a child? Is Mabel just lying amidst Loungefly bags, playing with various mice Edgar has brought in while her parents fight with literal strangers online? Good Lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
Her WEL meltdowns seem to now be an annual occurrence and I’m here for it. Next year remind me to stock up on popcorn

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Imagine sitting down and literally writing that about yourself!
IMG_5892.jpeg

Hahahaha so either Joel wrote that about his #WIFE of whom he is SO PROUD!!!! or Carrie wrote that about herself. This is second to promoting her book to a dying woman one of the worst, self indulgent things they’ve done.

SOS cause I’m STRANDED!!!! IN CRINGE!!!! THE CAPTIAL OF EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

wordzalad

VIP Member
Absolutely not. I am a SINGLE CHILDLESS WOMAN OVER 30 who has an incredibly difficult life as I live ALONE!!! LIKE A SPINSTER!!! IN MY OWN LARGE AND COMFORTABLE SPACE!!! I don't get to fill my evenings pandering to a sweaty slug husband whom I despise. Instead I have to fill my free time with friends and hobbies!!!! No one with dodgy hairplugs is telling me they're #SOPROUD of me every day!!!!! I'm honestly struggling 😭😭

#FOREVERALONE #NOTAWIFE #KINGSIZEBEDTOMYSLEF
Have you considered going through your insta DMs to find a husband who can babysit your kid and offer you a romantic date of seafood at a train station before getting a Disney tattoo for you

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Mark81

VIP Member
Carrie probably doesn't understand what passive aggressive is. It's a bit nuanced for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Neither of those things happened though did they, this is a direct response to the comments on YouTube of the WEL performance that she did indeed seek out and clapped back at. Someone saying her cringy monologue was self indulgent waffle isn’t the same as the abuse the black actress who recently played Juliet in Romeo & Juliet received.

Her bringing race, appearance etc into it to make herself look more of a victim is gross. None of the comments I saw talked about her on a personal level and only criticised her performance or the fact she even did it in the first place due to previous bad experiences she had.
IMG_5890.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

madamtoffee

Oh I see the video on Instagram has been taken down, I wonder if somebody reported it to Theatre Under The Stars 🤔😉

Yes I did, as that company is bloody amazing, the work they produce and the effort they put in, they deserve all the praise. How the fuck dare Gary and John pinch their work, they will never be at the level this group is 😡

The video they have posted instead is rubbish, just goes to show their true standard of work!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40