Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My nephew too, I could have easily passed him off as mine. He’s grown up to be double of our Grandad. The genes are strong

Reactions: 1
Ridiculous how they started the schedule for Mabel because they didn't know when and how long she will sleep, eat and wake up. Like really you don't have to know in advance, just go with the babys cues....less stress
Right? And there are no shoulds - every baby has different needs. They're creating a world of complications when it could be so simple.

Reactions: 9
She's been catching up with Tattle again I see. Glad she's admitted that she hasn't a clue what to do with Mabel and is enforcing the schedule for the sake of herself and Joel. FFS it's not like she doesn't have support or anyone around to ask what might be best for the baby

Reactions: 19
Of course she’s moaning that the hospital didn’t tell her what to do with the baby . She’d be moaning if they did tell her as well. I don’t even have a kid but surely the baby crying is a sign to follow? If she’s sleeping she’s fine? If she’s crying she’s hungry or needs a change and if neither of them work then check and see what’s up

I suppose we should be grateful her body post didn’t detail her stitches fully was expecting a dramatic reading of the procedure

Reactions: 22
She was always boring but her stories are now as interesting as watching paint dry 🫠

She needs a mums group or an actual friend to talk to, immediately. Her replies to those questions are painful to read.

The orange dye 🫣 She’s beyond help at this stage. It’s a hideous dye job for a hideous person. The end.

Carrie. No one thinks you’re a natural redhead.

That abomination of dye job you’ve got is an insult to redheads

Reactions: 47
My nephew too, I could have easily passed him off as mine. He’s grown up to be double of our Grandad. The genes are strong
Yes, Joel’s neanderthal genes are very strong too. Especially his prominent occipital ridge. As seen in Mabel when Caz inevitably crumbles to financial pressure and exposes her.

Reactions: 11

"noone hands you a manual" but does she not have a direct line to the actual walking talking living childbirth manual herself, Gi Fletcher? The Gi Fletcher who famously hosts a podcast and writes a book all about mother and baby issues?

Why didn't she go to antenatal classes from NHS/NCT, they're all either free or extremely affordable (for her)? Mother and baby groups etc? Talk to any one of the numerous showbiz ladies who have given birth?

WTF?

Reactions: 47
“How do we play with her?”

she’s a baby. Babies just see shapes and colours. Just get bright toys and move them around and talk?

Reactions: 20

This guy is talking about how the cast of Hamilton are the most talented people he has ever seen. Why am I not surprised John reposted AND commented! You’re on for 10 min buddy!! Stand down! (Edited as I felt it needed more exclamation marks!! )

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Yeah... he ain't talking about you John

Reactions: 24

I don’t post here a lot but just been looking back and this post is less than 2 years ago (just) and now they’re married twice and have a few months old baby. It’s MADNESS.

Reactions: 45
That Nay Nay has just posted different versions of the legally blonde scene. This time with him singing… erm, not quite sure how he’s a pro, but maybe it’s just that song…

Reactions: 1
He seriously put ‘thank youman’
That compliment is NOT directed at you Joel. It’s about the cast who bust their balls for over two hours. You could never. I’m speechless at the ego of it.
---
That Nay Nay has just posted different versions of the legally blonde scene. This time with him singing… erm, not quite sure how he’s a pro, but maybe it’s just that song…
I can’t even be arsed to look. That Legally Blonde furore is soooo last week NooNoo. You’re a bit late to capitalise on all the controversy.

Reactions: 13
I honestly think he’s still trying to justify his video response saying that she’s a theatre kid and will get over it (despite her being a school girl in a school play!)
I can imagine Joel taking the credit for so much of Hamilton. I think other KG understand that they’re onto a good thing, and I don’t think they’d refer to themselves as a main role. Daniel Boys is the opposite of Joel and he was superb as KG3. I honestly don’t think he would have the stamina to be in a main role anymore. Even in Just For One Day he wasn’t doing much other that awful Australian/cockney/Cheshire accent and swaying his arms to “Let it be”. It didn’t appear like a full on traditional musical with scene changes, dancing etc. I do think he’s become complacent as he’s been in Hamilton for 2 years. The way I look at it, part of his job it to ensure he is able to perform a role at a high standard. If he had to sing, dance and act for a whole show, he wouldn’t be able to.

Reactions: 11
Honey, there ain't a single human being on this planet believing that cheeto dust hair is natural. Stop it now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.