Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2910445
No one would ask that. Natural redheads either have matching eyebrows or they’re so light they are almost see through, they don’t have dark brown eyebrows.

And I will die on this hill and some people might get offended, but if you wanna dye your hair and make it look nice, you should also look into dyeing your eyebrows so their colour doesn’t clash too much with your hair.
I can't tell if that question is genuine or not. Maybe it's one she asked herself just so she could share that pic!

Her 'red hair' is honestly just a flat orange. If she wants to look more natural, she should take a leaf out of (natural blonde) Emma Stone's book.

Reactions: 8
This came on my FYP page this morning and I get that it’s a short clip and poor quality footage, but I’m underwhelmed. I hate his ‘King’ voice so much both in speaking and in song.

When he started moving forward I actually backed away from my phone 😭

He's not getting the laughs there that I've seen other get

Reactions: 2
Wait, what?? Emma Stone is naturally a blonde? 🤯 Wooah, I had no idea. That's how you do red hair dye if you want it to look natural

Reactions: 4
Absolutly, there is not a one size fits all manual, but surely during her pregnancy she's built up a network of people around her?

Guy on my team is a dad for the first time around the same time as these two, and the number of people around them from different classes who they all bounce ideas off is really heart warming!
My sister is due any day now (due date technically was yesterday) and her husbands parents are coming to help them before our mom is moving out to where they live. Both parents work full time, and they already figured out their network well before she even was pregnant.

Of course everyone is different and doesn’t have the same luxuries, but Carrie literally has Gi at her disposal. You’d think she’d use her any chance she gets.

• Heart
I wonder if it's some kind of self-preservation on her part 😂 She gets no parts, she hasn't honed any of her skills and relied on stunt casting and now that's not a thing for her anymore. She has to either do panto or her own tour, otherwise work is dried up. So she thinks, you know what, I'm gonna make myself look like an idiot with the most unnatural hair colour and a bad dye job, so now she can sit at home and tell herself that she isn't getting any work because she's too qUirkY and unusual. If it's no that, then Carrie, what the hell is going on inside your head?!

Carrie, if you (or your fans) keep asking if you’re a natural redhead, it makes it seem like your followers don’t know you from your heydays as a westend sensation. They’ve only known you since your reality tv relationship with Joel began.
Surely everyone who’s watched Carrie for years knows she’s not a redhead.

Oh dear no recognition for Crabbie in the just-announced 2024 panto awards :eek: :cry:

Can't imagine how she was so overlooked. Don't they know she was PRegNAnT at the time, in fact the first person ever ever ever to play Crabbieboss while pregnant. Injusticetastic. I shall write to Ofcom immediately. It's nothing to do with them but I'm going to write anyway.

Mind you there's no awards for the Palladium Panto either, despite their featuring darling-of-the-day Rob Madge, honestly what kind of awards are these?

edit: actually it says at the bottom that there's an Outstanding Achievement award to be announced on the night, maybe she'll get that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is absolutely asking herself these “are you not a natural red head” ones

She’s 31 and making a hair colour her personality. Reminds me of when the blue eyed kids at school used to make having blue eyes their personality only they were 15 💀

Reactions: 5
That orange mess is horrible. I also think she is cool toned so that warm orange colour looks even worse if that is even possible

Hi guys I’m a bit of a lurker on this thread but thought I’d just chip in with my thoughts on the orange hair!
I’m a bit conflicted by some of the comments here. I’ve been getting my hair dyed ‘copper’ for the past 15 years or so. I’m at the hairdresser every 5 weeks, the maintenance of it is not a joke! I’m not a hairdresser but I do hear the numbers ‘7:40’ each time I’m at the salon, if that means anything!
this hair colour really means everything to me, and yes some people do stop and ask is it my natural colour! I can never imagine myself being any other colour, the rest of my life.
I suppose why I’m writing is that., I wonder what sets my colour apart from carrie’s? Would any of you call my hair crispy and orange, or is it just hers?
perhaps she should try a colour mask in between appointments to maintain it!

That orange mess is horrible. I also think she is cool toned so that warm orange colour looks even worse if that is even possible
Thing is too, she used to dress in a way which largely matched the summer palette (no orange, greens closer to teal/turquoise, softer, cooler shades) and it was really working for her! I don't know why she's got it into her head that this palette is a good idea for her.

Reactions: 1
Hi guys I’m a bit of a lurker on this thread but thought I’d just chip in with my thoughts on the orange hair!
I’m a bit conflicted by some of the comments here. I’ve been getting my hair dyed ‘copper’ for the past 15 years or so. I’m at the hairdresser every 5 weeks, the maintenance of it is not a joke! I’m not a hairdresser but I do hear the numbers ‘7:40’ each time I’m at the salon, if that means anything!
this hair colour really means everything to me, and yes some people do stop and ask is it my natural colour! I can never imagine myself being any other colour, the rest of my life.
I suppose why I’m writing is that., I wonder what sets my colour apart from carrie’s? Would any of you call my hair crispy and orange, or is it just hers?

Carrie's hair looks tit, not yours. She clearly doesnt maintain it well cos it's a mess most of the time. She went orange recently, with roots as long as husband's titties, ain't nobody thinking that hair is natural.

I think for Carrie it's a combination of her hair looking dry & frizzy, the colour and how she styles it.
All 3 is what makes her hair look bad

I’m a bit conflicted by some of the comments here.
Always good to remind ourselves this is just about Carrie. There are a ton of people out there with beautifully dyed hair that suits them, hopefully you’re one of them. 😁

Thanks for the replies everyone!
I do have a bit of an interest in hair so I suppose I just find it all a bit interesting!
I do think it could look lovely on her, I envy curly red hair so much! But I just don’t think she perhaps is too committed to looking after it and maintaining the colour.

I’m sure your hair is nice. Carrie’s is crispy, frizzy and dry, doesn’t suit her and looks very poorly done. She also pushes it all in a violently unflattering side part.

Carrie also made a big deal out of being blonde and being a blonde Veronica and having blonde hair and then at the age of 30 she discovered hair dye and seems to think she’s so amazing and special for it 🤣. She expects everyone to believe it’s natural but it’s so obvious it’s not

I think this shade just doesn’t suit her because it clashes with her skin undertone. I’m not an expert so I can’t explain, but it just looks bad on her. Her hair being a frizzy mess pushed to one side of her head is just a bonus. 😂😂
If she found a shade that suited her, maybe things would be different…I personally think her natural hair colour (which is brown) perhaps with some highlights (giving a sun kissed look) would look very nice on her.