Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
IMG_5424.jpeg
If this picture had a sound it would be the sound of vaginas everywhere slamming shut.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 120
She said they’d only reveal the sex to friends and close family 😆😆

I’m sure Carrie said something like, no shade on those that do a gender reveal but they absolutely wouldn’t be doing one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 109

awkwardjellyfish

Is that generally the feeling around West End circles as well as on here? Is she not very well liked by her peers?
It is in the circles that I move in! Even if people don’t actively comment on something she’s done.. there’s a pretty standardised eye roll that you’ll see when her name is mentioned.

We can all acknowledge that yes, she has a good voice - but there’s a difference between having a decent set of pipes and actually being able to sing well. Most of my peers have been properly trained (myself included) and actually put the work in. I know for sure that she really pisses people off when she harks on about how she didn’t go to stage school and that she’s just got to where she is on natural ability alone - like we’re still not at her level of “fame” (note I didn’t say success) even after years and years of training.

If she was maybe a little bit more humble about the leg up that her YouTube career/famous brother gave her then I don’t think people would care so much - she wouldn’t even necessarily have to acknowledge it, but the woman has absolutely zero humility. I know that not everyone is lucky enough to be classed as a triple threat, but I can’t think of anyone else in the industry (not counting non-MT celebs cast in say 2:22 for example) who have just ONE string to their bow and have landed as many high profile roles as she has.

The times I’ve met her she’s been downright rude so it gives me all the more reason to actively dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

zadietells

In honour of Carries birthday (which is, incidentally and regrettably also my birthday), I went to see her ex in Frozen 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

ohdearyme1029

An acquaintence of mine shared a photo of her baby right after the birth. The baby was covered in blood and the mother looked shellshocked. Like take those photos but do they really need to be shared online.
my SIL posted a photo of her baby boy, still attached to the placenta, with the cord spelling out “love”. You can see his genitals etc and he’s covered in blood etc

I reported it for nudity TWICE and it stayed up each time

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Elinie

Chatty Member
I have to say I just love Joel’s attempts at being an influencer. There’s so many people on instagram who post amazing aesthetic shots of their coffee, in such stylish cups… and then there’s Joel, offering a blurry lopsided shot of a disposable cup on a dirty, crumb covered table… comedy gold. It’s so funny.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

TheChicagoPiano

Debbie jumping in like that is sooo embarrassing 😭 “why didn’t my daughter win the spelling bee she only got ONE letter wrong!!! This school is a disgrace!”

• Haha
Reactions: 76

awkwardjellyfish

What do people say about Joel….??
Professionally-speaking, nothing.

I’d barely heard of him until he started going out with Carrie. Then there was a little bit of gossiping around that, how quick she was to get over her not-like-other-heartbreak but for the most part people wished them well and said how genuinely lovely Joel was… and I heard this a lot! There was more concern for what Carrie might do to him!

Now, people are laughing at him. It’s all to do with his cringy social media presence and how desperate he’s coming across to be known as the husband to CHF, sister of Tom from McFly.

She’s actually damaged his reputation, I’d say.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Carrie’s statement/rant in a few hours: „So there’s this online place that I never go to anymore, but I have trusted friends who read it for me, and somehow they have found out the gender of my baby. As you know we didn’t want to disclose this very private information, but seeing as our privacy was violated we decided to make a public announcement. Do not worry about us, we have informed the authorities here in the US and the UK and they’ve assured us that action will be taken.“

• Haha
Reactions: 75