Carrie Hope Fletcher #71 Trinity’s closing act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done again @TechnicallyNo for the winning thread title with 115 likes 👍

The last thread kind of ended on a cliffhanger with a Tattler saying they had some tea about Joel ☕

Anyways, the tour has finally finished and Carrie is rehearsing for Crown Jewels
A couple of videos have been released of her singing in a dodgy cockney accent if you want to seek them out

Joel had a wobbly WEL performance, his voice went out and the video was taken down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm a bit confused as to why they need to catch up on the threads before spilling the tea. Just say what you have to say and get it over with. 😹🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ticket prices are so random for this, even on the main ticket sites they’ve reduced the tickets to start at £15 for the first week (£50 max) yet the prices does really fluctuate for the whole run 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I'm a bit confused as to why they need to catch up on the threads before spilling the tea. Just say what you have to say and get it over with. 😹🍿
The longer the wait, the more skeptical I become

Maybe we're being trolled here

Reactions: 43
The longer the wait, the more skeptical I become

Maybe we're being trolled here
I didn't wanna say it but it doesn't make sense. When the other tattler had news for us they just came, posted and left, which is the normal thing to do.

Reactions: 27
I'm very anxious that Carrie will try to get on Taskmaster 😂 Joe Thomas, Mel, and Al Murray have all been on it and it's something she'd try and ruin 😭

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She better not infest Taskmaster.
I’d be very cross if she got to spend time with Greg and I didn’t.. Not that I’m into him….. (I would climb him like a tree 🤷🏼‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Sorry guys, I was out last night when I heard what I heard and didn’t have time to write it all out! I wanted to check back to see if I was coming in with fresh information or just repeating stuff that’s already common knowledge. So manage your expectations! I’m extremely hungover today hence the long pause, apologies!!

So… I was having a quick dinner last night with my husband before going out out and we just happened to be seated next to two people who are part of the Hamilton family (that’s as much as I will give away regarding their identities). They were having a great chat about the show and some directorial changes that affected their jobs and a few other technical aspects of the show. My ears pricked all the way up when one of them said “is Joel back from his latest holiday yet?” This started a very interesting chat about how they can’t believe he gets paid so much and that he’s the least talented cast member by far. They were saying how he has the easiest job of the entire cast and the only talent required of the role is the ability to hold a tune, but the audience just eat it all up and give him the best reactions. “No wonder he won’t leave” one of them said. I missed the next part of the conversation as my husband insisted on talking me (the bastard) but I heard the last bit where one of them said “he’s such a bleeping pussy!”

And that’s the tea. Probably not as piping hot as you wanted but I figured it works as a damning confirmation of what was suspected by a lot of you. Mr Montague is not very well liked or respected by the Hamilton family!
Again, sorry to keep you in suspense, I was so excited and I had to tell someone and the husband’s eyes started to glaze over when I tried to explain the whole Carrie/Joel car crash!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
If his WEL performance is anything to go by, he’s barely acting. I’ve seen Hamilton a few times and he’s easily the worse George
He ‘won’t leave’ is interesting because I didn’t know he had a choice

Reactions: 25
If his WEL performance is anything to go by, he’s barely acting. I’ve seen Hamilton a few times and he’s easily the worse George
He ‘won’t leave’ is interesting because I didn’t know he had a choice
His contract was renewed in June I think, so he would have been able to leave at the end of his last one

Reactions: 2
It must be very frustrating to see him get so much praise (… for your love for your praise (sorry)) mostly off the back of him being with Carrie, especially since he showboats so bloody much.
He ain’t leaving that role unless someone makes him, it’s his idea of perfection.

Reactions: 18
Presumably they could also choose not to renew his contract if they were unhappy with him? I don’t blame him hanging on to such an easy, high profile role!

Reactions: 17
Her stories are all over the show today aren’t they? Someone’s building up to a mental health crisis as their next show looms.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.