Carrie Hope Fletcher #58 there is no drama! No. Drama.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie has lost it, setting her flying monkeys on an abused teenager and then reporting them to the police for "harassing" her. JoJo's Bizarre Hairline also lost it and posted a rambling insta rant in defence of Carrie whilst he was backstage at Hamilton and in costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m actually fuming that I pay taxes for the police to be contacted about “crimes” like this. What annoys me the most though is that Carrie knows full well that nothing will come of it but she just wants to sound intimidating because everyone’s concerns actually make sense. It’s just her trying to win back control but all she will end up doing is alienating her fans. She is a bully.

Reactions: 58
Carrie has lost it, setting her flying monkeys on an abused teenager and then reporting them to the police for "harassing" her. JoJo's Bizarre Hairline also lost it and posted a rambling insta rant in defence of Carrie whilst he was backstage at Hamilton and in costume.
JoJo's Bizarre Hairline 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
well considering some of the tit people say on insta and get away with, i'm expecting this to not go far.

Reactions: 15
How the duck can you get the moral high ground on sending the police after a 19 year old who is vulnerable and in therapy after coming out of an abusive relationship?? Even what she’s saying is absolute bullshit (I’m not in Karen and Shrek’s bedroom and I don’t want to be thank you) does she have no compassion for someone who’s clearly been through a terrible time and is in their eyes trying to reach out to someone to prevent them from going through the same thing??

What a bleeping god awful rude bitchy ignorant cow.

Reactions: 57
Carrie must for the first time be feeling pressure and judgment from people closest to her. It’s the only thing to explain her entire meltdown. There is barely anything negative on her social media, it’s basically all contained to tattle….I’m wondering if someone shared private messages from theater group chats….if she saw what people she KNOWS are saying about her. I think it explains this situation a lot more, she then picked a small account and used that as a target while wanting to address her colleagues and tattle at the same time. She now gets to sit back and get the praise and concern from her followers because “oh poor Carrie is being bullied”

What an absolute bleep.

Carrie I hope you stay this miserable for the rest of your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
well considering some of the tit people say on insta and get away with, i'm expecting this to not go far.
Lol literally. Hasn’t Katie Price campaigned for years for trolling to be taken seriously? And that’s for people mocking her sons disability. Carrie thinking that the police will do something with someone saying they don’t like her husband because of XYZ is laughable

Reactions: 47
Heads up Carrie, F1 is back. You remember, that thing you were so obsessed with for all of a few months and brought hundreds of pounds worth of merch…

• Haha
Reactions: 50
If it was a death threat then I get it. But it wasn't, it was a girl saying that Carrie needs to get out of her relationship. This won't go anywhere and it actually looks pathetic.

And shame on the people who supposedly work for the police and encouraged her to report it. You'd think they'd want to actually have their guys around to tackle you know... real crimes? Not investigating the opinion of a stranger that holds absolutely no weight.

Reactions: 63
What an absolute tit show. The police can literally do nothing about it so it’s an absolute waste of their time.

A few years ago I was threatened online and my address shared along with absolutely horrific (and untrue) statements about me - I contacted the police and because it was online and ‘anonymous’ they could do nothing. The course of action was just to report the posts to the social media and keep it on police file.

And if she thinks the comments to her come under “malicious communications” how can she not see that what she has said and done is exactly the same!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
God, I’d pay serious money for an honest answer on what Alex, Pete and Oliver think about last night’s meltdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
As someone just said…all this because someone doesn’t like her husband! Please, get a grip. You can disagree. But it as reporting targeted harassment to the POLICE is just off the scales disproportionate

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.